• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Below the entrance, under the Pokemon Center and the ledges, not to the left of Cerulean.

Huh? We barely spent any time there. Compared to the Bill/Misty Wars, the Ledge-Boss, and the Great Eevee Wars, that was nothing.

KlotePino

I know I shouldn't be surprised by this and I can't believe I'm saying this after all these years on the internet but I'm astounded by how many people enjoy endlessly messing the run up. It's literally mindboggling to me how there are even close to enough people that enjoy pressing start and wrong directions time after time.

A false prophet follower. YOU SIN AGAINST HELIX? BURN IN THE FLAMES OF ABBBBBBBBBBK (

You didn't even read my words? It was our lord Helix that let go of Abby, for Abby was holding the Helix back. All praise the Helix for it is good. It is the Moonstoners and their ilk that are the true evil, let not us turn on each other.

We also have the Flareon to beware of... We all know him to be False... but it's not yet clear for whom this False Prophet is an agent for. Dome Fossil? SS Ticket?

TheOGB

Banned
god it feels so good to see people liking pidgeot

hes been my favorite pokemon since the original games and everybodys been shitting on him until now

<3
Its a shame he got overshadowed by later birds with more attack stats and speed. Unfortunately limited movesets seem to be something I dont think any of the intro birds have overcome (but boy does a brave bird or drill peck from some of them hurt)
Pidgeot was the original Bird Bro. Sure Staraptor kicks all kinds of ass, but I still got love for the OG.

Wazzy

Banned
You didn't even read my words? It was our lord Helix that let go of Abby, for Abby was holding the Helix back. All praise the Helix for it is good. It is the Moonstoners and their ilk that are the true evil, let not us turn on each other.
I read them. Only a false prophet believer would twist our lord and saviour Helix's methods. We sinned and for it, lost Abby and Jay Leno.

We chose Flareon and for that, we made our biggest mistake.

Huh? We barely spent any time there. Compared to the Bill/Misty Wars, the Ledge-Boss, and the Great Eevee Wars, that was nothing.

I wasn't comparing it to anything. I said it was chaos, which it was.

We don't spend lots of time in any one place because of chaos. That's because of the delay and how hard it is to do things.

Anustart

Why is everyone so convinced that Nintendo would shut this down? Is there prior times where they disallowed streaming of their games?

Just because they're typing in the chat to do commands doesn't mean they're playing the game.

Cess007

Why is everyone so convinced that Nintendo would shut this down? Is there prior times where they disallowed streaming of their games?

Just because they're typing in the chat to do commands doesn't mean they're playing the game.

Due the subscription button. The guy could be making some money; and this being an IP from Nintendo, we know Ninty doesn't really like that.

Alfredo

They tried to block Evo's Melee streams (and also tried to shut down the whole tournament) last year. They recanted at the last minute, though.

jaded_up_

Banned

If Nintendo shuts this down, I will buy a WiiU and shit on it.

I read them. Only a false prophet believer would twist our lord and saviour Helix's methods. We sinned and for it, lost Abby and Jay Leno.

We chose Flareon and for that, we made our biggest mistake.

I am the one that is false? Are you not the one that is trying to divert blame from the true enemies of our faith? There is no doubt blame enough for all, but the Helix is all powerful, it bends fate to it's will. If the Helix did not wish for it to be so, it wouldn't have been... If you deny this then you deny that the Helix is our all knowing, all encompassing Lord!

The will of the Helix is absolute and while it may have been the false prophet and it's selection that sped the process up, it's quite clear the Helix never granted Abby it's protection, not even from the beginning! Hence she was allowed to wither and fade as our TRUE champion, a low born bird, scoffed at by many on it's initial choice, was allowed to rise!

Wazzy

Banned
I am the one that is false? Are you not the one that is trying to divert blame from the true enemies of our faith? There is no doubt blame enough for all, but the Helix is all powerful, it bends fate to it's will. If the Helix did not wish for it to be so, it wouldn't have been... If you deny this then you deny that the Helix is our all knowing, all encompassing Lord!

The will of the Helix is absolute and while it may have been the false prophet and it's selection that sped the process up, it's quite clear the Helix never granted Abby it's protection, not even from the beginning! Hence she was allowed to wither and fade as our TRUE champion, a low born bird, scoffed at by many on it's initial choice, was allowed to rise!
You've been blinded by the false prophet, exactly their goal.

We sinned and for that we payed. We betrayed helix so in turn we lost two brave soldiers. He never wanted it to end this way.

Flareon has turned us all against each other. May Helix save us.
YOU CANNOT RELEASE ME, MORTAL
YOU SHALL BE DEPOSITED AND WITHIN THAT CONATAINMENT, RELEASED!!!

Conceptor

Concon =3
hkhkhkhkhk!!!! #teamlapras

I'm sure someone will get use out of this -
tumblr_n15xl2zSaK1s53bc3o1_100.png

source

On a side note... things are too quiet... while the theological debates continue, the true war front is empty. Something wicked stirs on the deadened AC currents of the Team Rocket HQ...

Anustart

Seriously. We need to take this to the next level. Two twitch channels fighting each other in a multiplayer game.

Edit: Even better, anyway we can rig up a 4 player ffa Smash Melee Twitch Tourney??

TheOGB

Banned
I had this Flareon avatar before everyone else did. Therefore I am the very Flareon that have erased your precious ABBBBBBK ( from existance... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
qq more
Chaos Incarnate

For once your name can be inflicted on others and not yourself

TechOne

You filthy helix fossil worshipers won't stand a chance against our lord dome fossil. Embrace your destiny and join the dark side.

bRmARyU.jpg

Top Bottom