• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Cerulean city 2.0 occurring yet? We need to get a bike after pokemon tower if we want to go the short way to fuchsia city.

Honestly the hassle of going to Vermillion to Cerulean and back to Celadon doesn't sound very viable. It would probably be easier for the chat just to take the other route to Fuchsia.

Facundo_Lopez

Neo Member
True form?

b14.png

incredible. OUTSTANDING.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, is the hideout even necessary to complete?

Sort of. The Silph Scope can be used to clear Pokemon Tower, which is necessary to get the PokeFlute. You can use a PokeDoll as an alternative method, but we're not coordinated enough for that to be viable.

Only those of sinners... Abbie was forsaken by the Helix for it's sins. To hold love for Abbie is to hold love for the Dome.

I just want to applaud your efforts here. Not checking your post history, but your contributions to this thread were akin to a Zealot and amusing while I was work today.

Keep, uhh, spreading the faith.

PBalfredo

Sort of. The Silph Scope can be used to clear Pokemon Tower, which is necessary to get the PokeFlute. You can use a PokeDoll as an alternative method, but we're not coordinated enough for that to be viable.

And you know that if we ever gave up on Rocket HQ and tried the pokedoll method again, we'd just end up with a water stone.

I just want to applaud your efforts here. Not checking your post history, but your contributions to this thread were akin to a Zealot and amusing while I was work today.

Keep, uhh, spreading the faith.

Truthfact time: Glad to be of some amusement. I'm enjoying this way more than I probably have any right to myself. This is the true power of TPP.

And you know that if we ever gave up on Rocket HQ and tried the pokedoll method again, we'd just end up with a water stone.

This is something we all an agree on, False prophet or not.

Sorian

Banned
I think I'm more amazed that any evolutions have happened, I would have assumed that half the stream would have spammed B during that time.

Jaykay

Just caught up on all of the memes/gifs I missed today. This has really turned into something else, and I would haven't it any other way.

Anustart

Ask again, hoping! Anyone familiar with setting up something similar and what needs to be done, wanna shoot me a pm? Also, need help figuring out if something is possible with an existing twitch bot.

Need to allow people in the chat to type a command to join either player1 or player2. Is this possible with a bot, then get the input to stream from each team to the respective player in a game.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a bit mixed on X/Y, they have a lot of problems. IMO series peak is still HG/SS.

Top Bottom