• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Did Red/Blue have the ice puzzles where you had to move in a specific order to get past them or you would end up sliding into a wall?

I imagine those would be a nightmare in this scenario.

Koren

We'll somehow figure out how to unlock mew doing this, but no one will ever be able to replicate it.
lol...

It could be far worse... There's a hole in Pokemon code that allow to run arbitrary code. Maybe they'll be able to program a whole new game.

A method to get the "8F" item that open the hole:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98_azamLeh4

And how to reprogram Pong inside Pokemon Blue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3EvpRHL_vk

With enough monkeys, it could become self-aware ^_^

PsionBolt

Did Red/Blue have the ice puzzles where you had to move in a specific order to get past them or you would end up sliding into a wall?

I imagine those would be a nightmare in this scenario.

I don't think it does. Gold/Silver does though. I think they wouldn't be that big of a deal - I managed them as a kid by more or less mashing random directions, so they'd probably be the easiest puzzle for this thing.

The puzzles that Red/Blue does have are still going to be murder. Lt. Surge's trash cans, pushing Strength rocks, exploring the Safari Zone - those are going to be the biggest hurdles.

Poor Red, literally thousands of voices telling him what to do all at once!

So this is the sad reality of a paranoid schizophrenic =(
No wonder the once celebrated champion of Kanto ultimately suffered a meltdown and ended up in a cave to spend the rest of his life murdering unsuspecting passers-by.
0.jpg

hey lonely pokeGAF this is a hell of a way to spend our valentine's day

that cerulean city theme that has been on in the background of my computer for the past five hours keeps the bad feels away

lurv it

Finalow

why do I keep getting this every time I write in the chat, Twitch please. > Sorry, we were unable to connect to chat. Reconnecting in X seconds.

Top Bottom