• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Wallach

So not only did Bill get saved and we got the ticket in the same attempt (which I thought would take like an hour), Rattata learned Bubble Beam in the same swing.

vk1Ywnz.gif

In case anyone is just joining us and wondering why we don't get anywhere anytime quickly.

Toxi

Banned
Well, if you think about it, there's no public road or walkway to get out of the city, is there? The Cerulean citizens are totally stuck in their little hellhole.
I can imagine it's cheap living in a city where the only way out is a hole recently made in a guy's wall.

Well, if you think about it, there's no public road or walkway to get out of the city, is there? The Cerulean citizens are totally stuck in their little hellhole.

The only way to get out is to run through someone's private property as their lawn is the only thing leading to the exit. It's like the fucking Truman Show.

I think as the game progresses, and the path to completion becomes less linear and more open ended, the game will become tougher to complete since each commenter may have different ideas on how to progress in the adventure. So you have all these conflicting agendas that will ultimately result in the character going no where in the game.

How in the hell did this get through mt moon

With a level 26 Charmeleon?

Honestly, watching this playthrough I had a sudden epiphany... Maybe ther eIS a higher power in our lives... well like a ton of them, and they are all conflicting for control... and some are trolls. It all makes sense now
just kidding

8gbqnxN.gif

Oh god that was scary... thought they were going to wander back out and away again.

(edit) I thought they threw out the Helix fossil after beating Misty?

With a level 26 Charmeleon?

Honestly, watching this playthrough I had a sudden epiphany... Maybe ther eIS a higher power in our lives... well like a ton of them, and they are all conflicting for control... and some are trolls. It all makes sense now
just kidding

the implication was that if they can barely navigate one city then it would seem impossible for them to get through something like Mt.Moon

Top Bottom