• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Arozay

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

Ultratech

The fact you can use dig indoors (or rather on pavement, wood, stone) is asinine.

IIRC, it's basically a Teleport that works just about anywhere.

Hilariously, you can't use Teleport indoors.

Dig in context isn't that ridiculous when some Pokemon that utilize it could level buildings.

Looks like the Pokedoll resistance is beginning...

Yeah, let's seee them work their way up the. Pokemon tower fighting all the ghost trainers with a fucking Pidgeot. Without tossing the dolls.

This section was always going to take forever and a day, if only because we need to grind things that are Not Pidgeot.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Flareon is not the victim here!
I agree. Not only is Red missing on Vaporeon, aka the best 'mon ever, but he's also said goodbye to Charmeleon and Rattata... sorry, ABBBBBK and JLVWNNOOOO. I think Flareon has done enough damage for an entire game.

Limit

Only few understand our pain.....please understand and help us help you.

Its not only a few. We are the silent majority here. Its the small right wing religious helix worshipper nutjobs who are are trying to delegitimize everything that isn't in line with their Pidgeot as prophet propaganda.

Flareon is not the victim here!

I don't get why Flareon lovers would even want to play him as the victim, at least as False Prophet and devil I fear and somewhat respect him. He could just go back to being not only the worst but lamest Eeveelution though, I'm fine with that. Also I vote for Pokedolls at this point.

TrickRoom

Yeah, let's seee them work their way up the. Pokemon tower fighting all the ghost trainers with a fucking Pidgeot. Without tossing the dolls.

This section was always going to take forever and a day, if only because we need to grind things that are Not Pidgeot.

Oh god, it seems we're in a position in which the most efficient answer is also the least foreseeable one.

Ideally, we let go of the rocket base, grind our mons, beat the trainers in the lavender tower, go ALL THE WAY BACK to celadon, get the dolls, run back up the tower, and use one on marowak.

The idea of buying a pokedoll here and now and making the trek to lavender tower is only half as ideal, due to the additional battles and lack of preparation that could allow the doll to be used up like before.

And then lastly, the idea that's currently attracting the most people is the problem right in front of them, the rocket maze.

To get through this, the collective must LEARN.

I don't get why Flareon lovers would even want to play him as the victim, at least as False Prophet and devil I fear and somewhat respect him. He could just go back to being not only the worst but lamest Eeveelution though, I'm fine with that. Also I vote for Pokedolls at this point.

Eevee is Lord

Eevee is Lord

EEVEE is LORD

Top Bottom