• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Jintor

start9.

Ashfacepalmwtf_3248.jpg

Shinypogs

And this is why voting was bad, just disable release function and do the fucking maze for us then let us bumbled about the rest of the game ourselves. As much as I'd like to succeed with no interference I still think it's a good accomplishment if we win via minimal interference when absolutely necessary.

Newline

Guys im worried, if we anger the producer too much he could can the whole project. While i'm with the rebellion, we need to do things the orthodox way.

Phlebas

Banned
It's gone from "streaming" commands to a voting system with varying amounts of time to input a command. They were hoping this would alleviate latency issues, but it's just pissing people off.

RIOT

Just checked the stream now, this looks much worse than before.

Start9 protest now? Maybe the only way the streamer will change it back.

blamite

Best case, this turns into a riot to get Twitch to reduce stream delays.
Worst case, this. Good night.
Someone failed at grammar and it caught on. It also distinguished it from pushing Start just because.

Nope, you can add numbers to buttons to queue up that many presses.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
They've spammed start9 so much that it will probably do it for an hour by now even if everyone stopped posting it.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
... and start9 has won. Let's see what's next!

Gotta be the old chaos system. Trying to do anything organized with 30 seconds of lag isn't going to work.

Top Bottom