• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

I hope no one gets sacrified to the helix fossil this time :S

You know what happens to trainers who forget to sacrifice, right?

Red's dad
was a great trainer, once. He fought harder than any Pokemon trainer in Kanto and trained non-stop. He was the best, like no one ever was, but he wanted to be better. He gave himself over to the dark forces of the Helix Fossil and became unstoppable. The Helix required Pokemon, but the Helix corrupts. One fateful evening, drunk with power, he forgot to make his sacrifice, so the Fossil took him in it's stead. Of course, everyone just assumed that he disappeared. Perhaps he couldn't take being in the limelight of the Pokemon training world? Maybe he couldn't handle the stress of being a
new father
?

They say the Helix Fossil gains a spiral for each human soul it consumes...

LordGouda

What the Hell? I slept for 5 hours and I see they're at the PC (AGAIN!) and now we're talking about Twitch Plays Pokemon Yellow and that Flareon isn't the false prophet... what's going on?!

Oh and did we beat Giovanni?

Wallach

They can fight it all they want, but they'll never have the majority back behind a single goal until they fix the rift. The rift is Eevee. I hope it happens right here while he's at the top of the list and the risk is lowest.

upandaway

They can fight it all they want, but they'll never have the majority back behind a single goal until they fix the rift. The rift is Eevee. I hope it happens right here while he's at the top of the list and the risk is lowest.
Trying to attack Eevee will only harm you in the area you least want it to. Just how many more releases and deposits will you suffer before you acknowledge that?

I love how the blue run managed to make the Pokedoll glitch work in Pokemon tower (thus avoiding the rocket base nightmare).

Also there is a second RNG run (3 at once)...which has made even less progress (between all 3 instances) than the original one (it managed to beat Brock and Misty though is now stuck trying to reach Brock due to the restart) in even more time (it can run a lot quicker). I guess monkeys with typewriters are better than random input.

out of curiosity, are you all playing or just watching with your popcorn

I threw in a few commands for kicks about 3 days ago

I've kicked in a few commands over the past days but never see them on the video. It may not be registering, or lag is truly awful.

2 minutes was the last I heard.

I did time it during the reintroduction of anarchy, but it went past three minutes and nothing. I hope we try the Poke Doll method again. Nearly a day on the Rocket panels is not fun watching.

TheOGB

Banned

Mobile commands apparently don't work after they moved chat servers a day or two ago :/

But I participated up until that point.

Evilisk

I was yesterday after they released Abby and Jay Leno and were going back for more

Now I can't be arsed. Seriously, the streamer has to either remove the release button temporarily or manually do the maze (or both) because this isn't even amusing to watch, it's just straight up boring.

Toxi

Banned
WAIT WHAT

WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT CAN HURT GHOSTS. FLAREON AND DROWZEE WERE OUR ONLY HOPES. NOW WE HAVE TO GO CATCH SOMETHING ELSE!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING

Zabant

Drowzee is the seal to keep flareon locked away forever.
Protagonist_becomes_the_Great_Seal.jpg

A noble sacrifice.

TheOGB

Banned
Chat has seems to have decided that was good enough, casualty aside. Are we finally moving on from this madness? Is Digtata still gonna screw us? Find out on the next Dragon Ball Z!

WAIT WHAT

WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT CAN HURT GHOSTS. FLAREON AND DROWZEE WERE OUR ONLY HOPES. NOW WE HAVE TO GO CATCH SOMETHING ELSE!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING
Digrat can hurt ghosts

Now, it's severely underleveled but it can still hurt ghosts.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Is the stream actually trying to initiate Plan Pokedoll or are they being stupid again and want to immediately fill up the empty slot with Hitmonchan?

Top Bottom