• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Jak140

Digrat can hurt ghosts

Now, it's severely underleveled but it can still hurt ghosts.
It can also repeatedly dig them out of the Pokemon Tower due to lag and start spam. It's going to be way worse once people are mashing A due to battles, which have been rare in the Team Rocket maze but will happen repeatedly in the Tower. They should just deposit it now that it is first in the order since it will be easier. Get the PC shenanigans over with.

Toxi

Banned
If we're looking for a Ghost hatin' option... the first one that comes to mind for me is Diglett. Diglett has a guaranteed SE attack at level 19, it's found at a high level, and Viridian City is reasonably close.

We could also get really lucky and accidentally catch a Dugtrio.

EDIT: Oh fuck, I forgot that said SE move was DIG.

I don't want to play this game any more.
1308693297001.jpg

Wasn't the path to fly before the Snorlax?
I remember it being after Snorlax. You have to Cut a tree.

Yay, we're in a situation where we are going to have to go through the tower like five times because every time we beat a trainer we dig ourselves out of there immediately afterward and after we go through that shit we have to backtrack to Celadon, use the Pokeflute somehow, and then cut down a tree. This is going to be fun!

Heropon

They should withdraw Flareon and Drowzee and deposit the demonic rat, thief of TMs, or it will dig us a very deep hole into despair.

Wh0 N0se

Been gone for an hour or two, literally nothing happened, yeah? (Other than the voting stuff)
This is like watching a Cricket Test match, nothing's really happening but you're watching because something COULD happen in the next moment!

Heropon

Don't tell me they're trying to get the pokédolls before clearing the tower of trainers. I can imagine them buying a water stone now instead.

Madlib

The smart thing to do would be to clear out the tower first before buying the doll(s). However we've seen how forward thinking the mob is with the Eevee fiasco.

ZimbAdam

I just woke up. I see we're still in Celadon and that we've deposited Flareon and the Helix Fossil. I take it that we didn't beat Team Rocket.

Fucking hell, we'll never leave this god forsaken city.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Be patient, it might take a week or so, but eventually luck will prevail.
If you take every digit in Pi and translate each to a GB input (say 1 = Left, 2 = Right and so; 9 and 0 are ignored), there has to be a sequence at some point that will allow Red to traverse the Team Rocket Hideout, right? I mean, if it's truly random, it has to be there.

So we wait. We wait until the players eventually input the right sequence by chance. Maybe in 5 years we'll get to Koga.

I just drew (pixel art) an avatar based on this epic tale.

My avatar is the true path behind a Dungeon Master's screen.

In the time it took to make this, the whole democracy thing was going on so I am late to the Flareon hype.

Heropon

Let's see how much time passes before Rattata decides it's time to dig out. Now it's even easier thanks to it being in the first slot of the team.

Top Bottom