• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

kyo2004

Our great Lord Helix Fossil has showed the path of victory for ours...

PRAISE THE GREAT HELIX FOSSIL AND THEIR BELOVED SON PIDGEGOD!!!!...

DaBoss

Shit, why is Flareon deposited. I know it is the false prophet and all, but it was our second best Pokemon.

EVERYONE TYPE ANARCHY IN THE CHAT!

Grizzo

I think Anarchy will be back as soon as we leave the rocket hideout. No way people keep the voting system after Giovanni. I expect it to return for the Safari Zone (unless the streamer removes the step count, as has been discussed), and Ledge 2: Ledge Harder.

Where is the streamer now? Maybe he's working or away from keyboard and we're gonna be stuck with this voting system for 6 more hours, haha.

I don't get what you guys see in Helix

arDQS0b.png
he has a very overly sensitive attitude

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Wait for them changing to anarchy, and then pressing "up" two times right after the battle.

Mr. RHC

It's imo to risky to go all anarchy just for now, as long as we are in the HQ and there is delay and mazes, better stay on the safe path of the false prophet.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Shit, why is Flareon deposited. I know it is the false prophet and all, but it was our second best Pokemon.
Flareon wanted drowzee and itself deposited so there would be no way for victory in the tower

Truly a consummate schemer

Cirruss

Where is the streamer now? Maybe he's working or away from keyboard and we're gonna be stuck with this voting system for 6 more hours, haha.

It's automatic, as soon as votes for anarchy exceed democracy by 75%, then it switches over. You can see the current progress to anarchy by the bar at the tip, it is pretty close to changing now.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
eh, the anarchy-democracy thing has largely killed my interest in this. the chaos has gone. i really wanted to see the eventual adaptation of the mob even if it meant dropping to 10,000 views after weeks of spinning around the maze.

i miss the purity of how it was before.

We need to lose here, go back to the Center, and re-instate anarchy. We aren't letting this win for democracy stand. We need to get through the maze the proper way, or else the experiment has failed.

trixx

democracy was perfect for this part under anarchy the maze was impossible, it was not useless as people initially claimed. But yeah back to anarchy after.

_hekk05

Banned
This is actually a pretty interesting system. When democracy inhibits progress, the chat votes for anarchy. When order is needed, democracy reigns.

TPP is like the motherload for psychology thesis(es?).

Also they've been levelling oddish?? Oh my. Petal dance vileplum!!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
eh, the anarchy-democracy thing has largely killed my interest in this. the chaos has gone. i really wanted to see the eventual adaptation of the mob even if it meant dropping to 10,000 views after weeks of spinning around the maze.

Yes cause it was so pure with the start throttling and the spam bots

Maybe for you. The concept of voting for anarchy is amazing

AND WE'RE BACK

Top Bottom