• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Mistel

Banned
ypxTd6K.gif
Sand attack needs to be replaced with anarchy now.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, Gloom learns Petal Dance at level 38. Vileplume doesn't learn Petal Dance at all after it evolves, so we should at least attempt to level.

trixx

I'm all for anarchy but the intial purpose of this stream was to progress with so many people playing. FInally beating Misty after about 8 defeats was amazing, finally passing the ledge was great, finally cutting and facing Erika was awesome, and now people don't want to move forward. Too many trolls

I think it's safe to say that this project needs to have a paper written about it and the analysis of anarchy vs. democracy and the individual vs. the group decision and what that means for society as a whole.

I only fear that people will use examples for this as to why we should never have anarchy... We NEED some of this chaos to make the run interesting.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Anarchy is just gonna make people vote more for Democracy with stunts like that.

Grizzo

Well, I take it back, it's not like democracy is boring and anarchy is fun: both are getting boring now. We've been stuck on that stupid floor for more than 12 hours, I might be losing patience, haha.

Watching this a good way to test your limits!

Azuran

Banned
I hope there's a filter that bans everyone who inputted democracy after this part is done.

You can easily tell who the "no fun allowed" people are.

Ifrit

I think I like the new system, but timer democracy for the inputs should be lower, something like 3 seconds should be fine

I have no doubt that once they get out of this maze, anarchy will reign supreme. I think people are just sick of this fucking maze. Go democracy!

The real excitement will come next time they visit the PC, who will win?

Top Bottom