• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Why the hell do they keep going to the PC? The mere sight of it should make you shit your pants in fear, otherwise you don't have the proper respect for the damage it can do.

Timeaisis

I'm pretty sure the Flareon release was intentional. Pro-anarchists co-ordinated while people were arguing over politics. That, coupled with Drowze in two tries, it was just too perfect.

Do we have the key?

Yes.

KN62kPJ.png

I think even a level 100 Pigeot is going to have a hard time winning the Elite 4.

I think they just sealed this play's fate by releasing Flareon.

Pigeot isn't strong enough to solo the game (especially not without Wing Attack), he'll fall off very quickly later on when the computer starts getting better and fights last longer. He's not even able to touch most of Agatha's team...

Gah, I haven't really been keeping up... so would anyone not mind explaining the whole 'anarchy vs democracy' sitiation?

Basically anarchy is the old way, where people imput random commands. Democracy is more of a vote-based system in which the users imput commands based on a vote. They do it like left2, meaning that on their turn, Red will move to the left twice.

They're voting in the chat by typing anarchy or democracy. In order for one to take effect for good, it needs 75% of the vote. Anarchy is currently winning.

_hekk05

Banned
Is flareon really released? Yes. False.prophet is no more.

Is drowzee with us? Yes. The keeper returns after his duty is over.

Is the lift key with us? Yes.

Do we have a slot for lapras? Yes.

Do we have cut? Dux and oddish both know cut.

Basically anarchy is the old way, where people imput random commands. Democracy is more of a vote-based system in which the users imput commands based on a vote. They do it like left2, meaning that on their turn, Red will move to the left twice.

They're voting in the chat by typing anarchy or democracy. In order for one to take effect for good, it needs 75% of the vote. Anarchy is currently winning.

Holy shite. Shit's gettin' serious.

Timeaisis

The stars have aligned! It truly is darkest (yesterday) before dawn.

DaBoss

Do we have Pidgegod? Yes.

Is lord Helix with us? Yes.

Yes, this is our moment to shine.

Wallach

I think even a level 100 Pigeot is going to have a hard time winning the Elite 4.

Pigeot isn't strong enough to solo the game (especially not without Wing Attack), he'll fall off very quickly later on when the computer starts getting better and fights last longer. He's not even able to touch most of Agatha's team...

We will have either Drowzee or Hypno as well as Lapras and at least one other Pokemon before then. Maybe a Hitmon depending on how trigger happy people are after Giovanni.

Someone explain this sentiment. Is the game harder now that Flareon is gone?
Nothing is ever harder with a Flareon gone

To actually answer your question , no, it isn't, I can't even think of any gyms or e4 that benefit from us having a fire you going forth , there is only laurels I but like half her Pokemon are part water as well

Sianos

We finally have a slot for Lapras, who will have a powerful Surf/Strength combo, and hopefully Icebeam/Blizzard as well.

The stars have alligned once more.

mclem

Uhhh, no. That is now what I said at all.

My point is: He's put in the automation so he doesn't need to actively influence matters. Maybe he's got other things to do. This is going to go on for some time, and he probably doesn't want to always have to be keeping one eye out in case he needs to intervene.

Can someone link to a post explaining roughly how this works? (Which commands are recognized? What does 'anarchy'/'democracy' mean? How is it possible that trolls haven't just failed it over and over and over again?)

Top Bottom