• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Andrefpvs

It's incredible how these small feats are celebrated as if we'd just won the World Cup
IJECJ.gif

Rapstah

Yup, but it could still trigger inside Dark Cave. Which is dangerous.

Does it revert you back to outside the entrance (like an Escape Rope) or back to the last Pokémon Center if you use it inside a cave?

Does an Escape Rope even revert you back to the entrance in this game or any other game?
How are the Pokemon even evolving? Surely the B button just gets spammed, doesn't it?

The last time it happened, when Pidgey turned into Pidgeotto, there were way less viewers and no one happened to randomly press B while the evolution sequence happened. The lag is still too much for people to react and press B on purpose, but with over 20 000 viewers, someone's obviously going to randomly press B whenever the next one evolves.

Does it revert you back to outside the entrance (like an Escape Rope) or back to the last Pokémon Center if you use it inside a cave?

Does an Escape Rope even revert you back to the entrance in this game or any other game?

It reverts you to where you entered the cave, same as with the escape rope.

The last time it happened, when Pidgey turned into Pidgeotto, there were way less viewers and no one happened to randomly press B while the evolution sequence happened. The lag is still too much for people to react and press B on purpose, but with over 20 000 viewers, someone's obviously going to randomly press B whenever the next one evolves.

I'm pretty sure there were over 10,000 when that happened. I guess we'll find out, if we end up with a Lvl 99 Charmeleon.

Vamphuntr

You guys are patient. I watched for 5 minutes and I had enough. Would probably be better if some people weren't there only for trolling.

Mistel

Banned
Tree defeated thank goodness in later games you didn't need to use the start menu to do that. This onyx is cleaning up shop lol.

Nyoro SF

We're never getting out of here. We not only have to get into that corridor, but we have to take TWELVE WHOLE STEPS RIGHT without going down once.

fDhJmD2.png

Aggrotek

I mean theoretically with 12k people watching 12 rights in a row isn't too astronomical.

Noooo they made it over halfway!

Bread

Banned
those fucking ledges :lol

someone in the twitch chat just said "we have to go down at this point" and i died laughing

Top Bottom