• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

t8_i_t-3IWwduFf8yW47Q-pwguUSjwGIGZmc9I3JdmUOXnnU1Wj5JvKwMjzC5oS4PZ4d2iwxtX84QZ49kCvJbenUnsquN_XjAuWiW00SLPbcQ2LgCZw=s320

D: Moonstone guide us.....
34cYJY2237dcb7h5UU3U5FBJpfC6EfgSKneNBi7AMbLvfn1K9nIFecfAxF8YEFP3_hZwHVz0-aXA6zYIKKSsIjkF0y5nmjXxdrAXHzkMIysWF7GMbuU=s320

Andrefpvs

The reason this section is so difficult is because it's an L-turn.

You need to go down only two steps and then go twelve steps to the right.

If you go down three steps, you're screwed. If you go down even once while taking the twelve steps to the right, you're screwed.

It's slightly easier if you come up from below and then go right, but first you have to find the ledge's exit.

In a way, this is sort of like natural selection. A whole bunch of random ass commands being thrown into the chat with a 30 second delay and after a huge amount of time they slowly manage to make progress in the game.

Merino

The reason this section is so difficult is because it's an L-turn.

You need to go down only two steps and then go twelve steps to the right.

If you go down three steps, you're screwed. If you go down even once while taking the twelve steps to the right, you're screwed.

It's slightly easier if you come up from below and then go right, but first you have to find the ledge's exit.
And even then there's about 15% of the chatbox typing left :(

Gruco

Banned
The fact that they bought Pokeballs, caught a Spearow, and traded it in the middle of all of the complete chaos is pretty amazing.

Merino

The fact that they bought Pokeballs, caught a Spearow, and traded it in the middle of all of the complete chaos is pretty amazing.
At 15k there was actually some progress. Now with 20k and this impossible maze challenge they are doomed.

DaBoss

Is there actually a limited start mechanic? Does anyone know how it works?
FAQ below the stream:
Start button throttle

Spammers pushed this button too much and now it doesn't work all the time. Sometimes it pops back in and works perfectly for awhile.

I dislike this compromise but unsuppressed start spam was annoying and didn't really have any effect on travel gameplay (no position changes).
So, when I went to sleep they were still trying to teach cut to a Pokemon. Anyone mind giving me a progress report?
Progress is reported here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ka89uCBeLl9VV5GPlAKuW7yF8FGtnVmdbPnIwG8FnQ4/preview?sle=true

At 15k there was actually some progress. Now with 20k and this impossible maze challenge they are doomed.

It's really not the 20k doing it. The productivity reached rockbottom at like 5k, it's just that this particular task is impossible to do even if only 1% of them were trolls.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Er, well, I didn't spend this much time in Cerulean when I was a kid. I'm sure that if I had heard it this long back then I would've gotten annoyed lol

Its not only the Cerulean theme, its all of the music. Always when I want watch some minutes I have to turn the music out, because it almost hurts.

Top Bottom