• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Oh man, they finally taught Cut and beat Surge?
KuGsj.gif

In the most epic way possible.

Welp it's official, trolls have stopped the run. I'll check back on this later tonight after work.

You'd think it would be more entertaining to see people actually get through the game rather than slowing it's progression down.

The fact that this is so incredibly difficult and is taking so long is half the charm. I think at a certain point it just becomes silly if they can never progress but so far i think it has been fine.

Grizzo

The fact that this is so incredibly difficult and is taking so long is half the charm. I think at a certain point it just becomes silly if they can never progress but so far i think it has been fine.

There's a part of luck too. I mean, every trainer defeated, every badge earned, every HM/TM teached feels like a huge victory. That's kinda cool.

But yeah, that ledge part is getting frustrating. Though I don't think Rock Tunnel is gonna be any easier, especially without learning Flash.

Wh0 N0se

Anyone else more interested in the Gaf thread than the actual twitch run? lol.

Gonna take several hours to get past this I reckon

Cirdan

Neo Member
Been fun to watch, but getting bit boring now. Trolls, people coming,going and not knowing the way so it's going to take a while it seems.. Amazing if we make it somehow though

holy shit we beat surge???

I thought the trash can puzzle would go on for 10 hours at least

We got good RNG in the top right corner.

It's getting really annoying with the trolls now. There'd be enough rage without people trying to ruin things, it's not like they need to add more difficulties.

Amppelix

Neo Member
if it gets boring enough we'll solve it because people leave. Then everyone will be aboard the hype train again for dark cave.

Whoa, that's more progress then I expected them to make.

Yet, it's assured the game will eventually be complete as long as one legit contributor remains. It's a really interesting social experiment.

Top Bottom