• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Okay, when I went to bed they were wandering around Vermillion trying to teach a Pokemon Cut.

What happened since? I heard about something with the reset and the start button being disabled.

Okay, when I went to bed they were wandering around Vermillion trying to teach a Pokemon Cut.

What happened since? I heard about something with the reset and the start button being disabled.

We got Cut, beat Surge, and now we're trying to make our way to the Rock Tunnel.

Mikey Jr.

I know this goes against the spirit of this challenge, but I honestly think the streamer should take over for some of these parts. Not saying right now, but it feels like we'll never get past this ledge.

i_wish_you_would_step_back_by_kitsuna020-d47yqze.jpg

Someone with photoshop skills please turn the characters into Red and Moonstone/Nugget/Lord Helix.

Sanic

I know this goes against the spirit of this challenge, but I honestly think the streamer should take over for some of these parts. Not saying right now, but it feels like we'll never get past this ledge.

Well, I can see a scenario where they make no forward progress for an extended amount of time. People will get bored and leave, allowing a smaller group of people to get past the difficult sections.

Unless viewers (and thus ad revenue/subs) takes a quick or permanent drop, I don't see the creator intervening.

Mikey Jr.

Well, I can see a scenario where they make no forward progress for an extended amount of time. People will get bored and leave, allowing a smaller group of people to get past the difficult sections.

Unless viewers (and thus ad revenue/subs) takes a quick or permanent drop, I don't see the creator intervening.

Honestly, there is probably little difference between 3k people chatting and 22k people chatting.

farisr

OMG I just witnessed them going back to where they were about 1.5 hours ago when I last checked. Yeah, let's see where they get to once I come back from work in 9 hours.

Andrefpvs

Hmm, yeah, this section will be almost impossible. All it takes is a couple of well-timed trolls to ruin the efforts of thousands.

BlueMagic

Haha. There's still more to the ledge navigation right after, but I think the worst part is that if successful, they'll end up in Rock Tunnel. Good luck with that.

I think the problem here is that we will probably run out of pokemon, and that means back to the damn pokecenter.

Top Bottom