• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Meanwhile the totally random game has levelled charmander from Lvl 9 to Lvl 13 in about an hour and a half - I think it took him a LONG time to beat Gary and get out of Oak's shack, but now he has, he's basically going to end up being level 100 and still in Pallet Town, having utterly destroyed its Ratatta population.

A localized extinction event.

rekameohs

Banned
6HFNnni.gif

I don't believe we'll be getting past this section guys. This is it. GG. We should all be proud to make it this far though.

If only there was no 20 second delay, we might have had a chance.

I don't believe we'll be getting past this section guys. This is it. GG. We should all be proud to make it this far though.

If only there was no 20 second delay, we might have had a chance.

It'll happen, you just have to be really, really patient. I am fairly certain I'll wake up tomorrow morning and find them stumbling in the Dark Tunnel.

Cess007

What amazes me the most is that i though that by this point, most people would have got bored and the stream viewers will be less and less. I found incredible that this is just not wrong, but the viewership has doubled (from yesterday i mean)!

Finalow

The number went down a lot at night as the Americans signed off and the Euros were still asleep.
yeah but yesterday they were less people even during the day.
anyway, if they can't do this now I guess that when all those americans go to sleep it's going to be easier.

TedNindo

Like I said earlier. It should just pick the most common input of every 20 or so inputs. It would solve the trolling. Cause now it's just frustrating to watch lol.

Toxi

Banned
Same thing they are going to do when they get to Lavender Town and realise that the only Pokemon they have that can hit ghosts is Rattata and it's like half the level of the trainers there.
They're not even going to Pokemon Tower until they get the Silph Scope, and likely after they beat Erika's Gym.

Top Bottom