• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

PBalfredo

Phoebe is probably one of our biggest challenges on the road to Wallace. We have to switch out Annie, but our other pokemon aren't particularly equipped to handle ghosts. Dusclops wall our weaker guys pretty hard and hit with super effective Ice Beam. The only ones who can deal with the ghosts semi-efficiently are the pokemon we're suppose to be keeping fresh until Wallace. M4 loses too much of her precious HP from thunderbolts while picking up momentum with rollout.

Phoebe is probably one of our biggest challenges on the road to Wallace. We have to switch out Annie, but our other pokemon aren't particularly equipped to handle ghosts. Dusclops wall our weaker guys pretty hard and hit with super effective Ice Beam. The only ones who can deal with the ghosts efficiently are the pokemon we're suppose to be keeping fresh until Wallace. M4 loses too much of her precious HP from thunderbolts while picking up momentum with rollout.

That's more the chat's fault. Surf is probably the better option against Phoebe, since none of her Pokemon resist it.

EDIT: Finally. Sweeped Glacia without getting frozen.

PBalfredo

This might be teh urn guys

About to face Drake
Annie at 57% hp
Alpha Doge 87%
Cruelthulu fully fresh
M4 57% which is pretty bad though

I dunno. M4 is usually the one that has to deal with Salamance and she tends to take several Dragon Claws to the face while doing so. With her HP where it is, she'll be lucky to come out of Drake with HP in the red.

I dunno. M4 is usually the one that has to deal with Salamance and she tends to take several Dragon Claws to the face while doing so. With her HP where it is, she'll be lucky to come out of Drake with HP in the red.

If only we had Ice BEam instead of Waterfall

EDIT: Holy crap. Alpha Doge putting in some work. Crit Take Down taking down Altaria
EDIT2: Oh hey, we're all out of rollout. Forget what I said earlier

Crayolan

Dat doge crit tho. SHIT, sent out M4. It's over, she'll be dead by the end of this battle.

Edit: And we're out of Rollout PP anyway. Thanks grudge.

PBalfredo

Oh I just noticed no PP for Rollout. Must of got hit by Grudge. Another reason Phoebe is secretly the worse of the E4. TPP and Ghost trainers, man.

Crayolan

The next run is going to be the one Twitch is vitorious, I can feel it.

Yes it is, because they've resorted to cheating.

Shame too, because I'm pretty confident that if M4 and Tentacruel were switched, m4 would be at full health for Drake and probably only have to deal with Salamence, which goes down after only 3 rollouts. The health loss in those 3 turns would be minimal and then she'd probably be able to solo Wallace.

oZ607yT.png

Milotic the hydra

A little graphic,but hey

Crayolan

Well I guess this is it. Too bad it's with democracy-bought items. I guess that's a half-victory? So long as we're not using democracy in battle it's not too terrible.

Whiscash has buffed up his SP. DEF so much that we might as well just roll over and die now.

EDIT: And he just had to use Hyper Beam to finish us off.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Troll hyper beam lol

What happened?

They had a pretty good shot at finishing it. Had a mostly healthy Graveler (dead weight), maybe 90% healthy Tentacruel, and 60-70% healthy Azumarill. Graveler faints, but Tentacruel beats Wailord easily. Whiscash comes in, and they proceed to switch to Azumarill and use Rollout....which is resisted. You can fill in the blanks.

TheOGB

Banned
Yeah, 5'"7"Y is puttin in work, I'm proud.

Rest easy, soldier.

Thank goodness for that last Rollout killing Flygon in one hit. M4 and Cruelthulu are still in pretty good shape.

PBalfredo

AaWEFHSF these Rollout misses right when they are going to put away a big opponent. Now M4 is going to eat so much damage

Ugh, instead of walking away from Drake with ~75% health, M4 is down to 32%

Top Bottom