• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Yup, 232 posts

If you stayed here you mightve taken my crown and stopped me from getting a streak

I contributed Zexy being the bastard child from Pidgeot/Flareon, I'm happy enough 😊. I haven't being paying attention for a long time, last time I was looking we had a bunch of Poochyenas.

Can't wait for this
UXDfeBO.jpg

Wait, how nuts would it be if the randomizer affected fossil spawns, too? We could get the Helix fossil, get our hopes up, and then it gets resurrected into something completely random like a Pichu or a Beldum.

It's possible

Thing is, KAbuto/Kabutops and Omanyte/Omastar were never referred to by those names. It was always Dome and Helix. It was the helix fossil that was holy first. Therefore whatever gets out of there still will be praised

Streamer should make it something crazy, like guaranteed legendary

We can totally sweep Glacia with Annie too. This might actually be the run! ... As long as nothing horrifying happens with Drake.

From my experience, it's only the run if it doesn't look like the run from the start. A perfect Sidney would indicate something awful's about to happen.

Top Bottom