• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Triple-X
tumblr_lzq64xbZPN1qjthg6o1_400.gif

GimMick

The real-time roster info at the bottom is neat. Will be quite useful for the audience only checking the stream occasionally.

Snake

So since our character is named "A," does this mean that she's the living embodiment of the input button-press "A," and is therefore the chosen one who will free all player characters from the metaphorical Matrix that is TPP?

All signs point to yes.

harmonize

I dunno, I think Blaziken being objectively the best Gen 3 starter (at least in Gen 5-6) is a bit hard to overlook.
It goes a small way for making up on how aesthetically unpleasing it is; that middle evolution is shameful and the first and third stages aren't anything to write home to mom about.

Kinokou

Ugh, my computer's running like shit even after I turned Twitch off. Messaging from my phone.

Boulder puzzles won't be bad thanks to pressing A for strength.

Gender identity was gonna be my explanation too.

I would have liked it a lot if I hadn't had my own explanation first, as this is the first start where I have formed a head cannon within minutes instead of waiting for the community to settle on something.

-Horizon-

That was a foregone conclusion the moment we picked the girl.

The fanart will be great.

Rule 34 all up its ass. Almost literally.

I can already tell this will be the best Pokemon Twitch stream ever.

That can only explain why A got him without hesitation. I don't think she did as much as glance the other starters.

Sexy Mudkip just doesn't have the right ring to it either.

Kinokou

Oh hey, 51 million views. Dang. Any mythology yet? Fan art?

I'm pushing for all the player characters being siblings that A mercy killed to let them get away from the voices \ sacrificed to become the true chosen one instead of sharing the role with her brother and sisters.

Heres some /' killer art

Edit: so beaten to it :p

Top Bottom