• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

kyo2004

Wait... if we reset 3 times... when we deleted the other two trainers??? (according to this image posted on tvtropes)...

xHqVuHP.png

I can understand A. I mean she lost 2 sisters and her brother. Don't even want to know what is going on in her mind right now (I guess some crazy voices)

Toxi

Banned
Stream's fucking awful.

So much swimming
Hoenn_RSE_Map.png
Get ready to use that master ball on a Tentacool.
How come the voices are still being passed on then? They came from the Helix right from the start, just as you can hear the ocean from a shell.

Also, what's the deal with reddit limiting my posting by minute limits. I thought reddit was the awesome open internet front page.
Emerald takes place at the same time as gen 1.

-Horizon-

See my post, but it's due to frame skipping and the lack of audio sync.

Older versions of VBA are known for sound glitches with emerald. The svn versions fixed this but you still need to have audio sync enabled, and even then it's recommended to disable frame skipping - any modern computer can run the emulator at full speed. It just detects the fps strangely with emerald.

Makes sense. Hope streamer fixes it.

-Horizon-

Ahhh forget it, closed the stream window. The spazzing sound annoys the heck out of me.

I'll just follow whats going on here until we get to a good part.

TheOGB

Banned
This guy we just met will continue living without ever knowing the tragedies that befell his past lives

We must never tell him the truth

Tagyhag

Finally!

If Democracy doesn't come back for a while, this is going to be a loooong adventure.

That was really the only reason why Crystal was finished so fast.

Kinokou

Stream's fucking awful.

Get ready to use that master ball on a Tentacool.

Emerald takes place at the same time as gen 1.

That's even more perfect, then I can still attribute the voices actually coming out off the helix fossil and the quadruplets ability to hear them despite the distance.

I also saw someone suggesting gender identity and not religious murdering to explain the resets. But personally I'll roll with the murders.

Crayolan

Finally!

If Democracy doesn't come back for a while, this is going to be a loooong adventure.

That was really the only reason why Crystal was finished so fast.

Streamer said no democracy until we really need it. Unless if I'm forgetting something, I don't think we'll need it until the Magma Hideout, unless if he gives it to us for Mirage Tower (which is optional, so he might not).

PBalfredo

The serial killer motif that's been running so far is going to get super dark when we inevitably release some of our pokemon.

Tagyhag

Streamer said no democracy until we really need it. Unless if I'm forgetting something, I don't think we'll need it until the Magma Hideout, unless if he gives it to us for Mirage Tower (which is optional, so he might not).

That's good, it really felt like cheating.

I assume for the boulder puzzle? Yeah I don't think we're getting past that without it haha.

Toxi

Banned
Ugh, my computer's running like shit even after I turned Twitch off. Messaging from my phone.

Boulder puzzles won't be bad thanks to pressing A for strength.
That's even more perfect, then I can still attribute the voices actually coming out off the helix fossil and the quadruplets ability to hear them despite the distance.

I also saw someone suggesting gender identity and not religious murdering to explain the resets. But personally I'll roll with the murders.
Gender identity was gonna be my explanation too.

Top Bottom