• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmmm now where did I put those Pokemon?... Box 11? Box 3? Box 7? Box 9? Hmmm which box is this? Let's call it ABAA. Okay then where were we? Box 11? Box 3? Box 7.....

Unlucky

Stream is done playing with the hell machine, even if it means we go on without Zexy.

I'm ok with this. Zexy's level is way higher than any of the others (Zexy 21, Marill 15, others 5-10). As long as we go back for him later, this could be a great chance for the rest of the team to catch up.

Adrian121

Oh my god after we get our team sorted correctly the PC NEVER needs to be opened again. It always results in depositing all except one Pokemon.

RedShift

From the chat: "There's no death penatly in Hoenn, everyone gets life imprisonment"

What are we even trying to do now, don't we have to rescue Mr Briney from a cave? Or have we already done that?

Kinokou

Saw this in the chat:

feliusfelinity: ELIXH FOR PRESIDENT!

They want me for president!

I couldn't screen shot that fast but I quickly marked and copied 9 pages of the chat into word and here are my credentials.

eoQMGVW.png

Enjoying this run way more because of the lack of Democracy mode. Even if we spend a full day at the PC, it'll have way more meaning when we get a party together and move on.

trixx

Didn't we have a poochyena, a marill and a torchick? Why was it necessary to go back to the pc. I swear people are forcing stuff to occur. We went to the pc in red and crystal usually because there was a reason or goal in mind. But it seems like people are just trying to stir things up for the sake of it.

Great!!! Torchic is my favorite!
What's the pokemon we caught so far?
I can't watch the stream because the internet here is really bad

We have an Abra named Fap Junkie, that's completely useless.

A poochyena, a Nincada, Virgin marril/Bloody marril and a couple more poochyena.

Also I noticed we removed battle animations =(

CCS

Banned
Great!!! Torchic is my favorite!
What's the pokemon we caught so far?
I can't watch the stream because the internet here is really bad

Current party is a poochyena, a nincada and a wurmple. We have 2 more poochyenas, a abra, a marrill, a taillow and our torchic in the pc.

Waking up and still in Rustboro...
At least we beat the Gym Leader, but it's been more than a day since we entered.

A is afraid of leaving the city, endlessly wandering through every building.

Kinokou

Waking up and still in Rustboro...
At least we beat the Gym Leader, but it's been more than a day since we entered.

A is afraid of leaving the city, endlessly wandering through every building.

Nah, she enjoys causing havoc in an already chaotic big city. She's finally found a place where she belongs.

Wow, we're still in Rustboro. I've read some posts here saying that we won the Gym and got more pokemons, is that all that happened during the night?

EDIT: And now we only have a Nincada. Great.

Top Bottom