• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
still one empty place left

Not empty, reserved.

Soon....
Shedinja.jpg

I hope.

Crayolan

A was going to leave Dewford, but she decided to create her own religion and convert the entire Church of Good Bike first.

#PraiseGoodAbra

Why all the praise for Abra? I don't have the stream up right now.

Because I think that when they choose the words in that "hip" thing in Dewford, Abra is usually on the top, so it gets chosen easily. That plus the fact that we have an Abra = popularity rises.

Edit: Edited so it could make sense to those who are not watching.

Crayolan

Why all the praise for Abra? I don't have the stream up right now.

I can't imagine life without Good Abra.

Remember the "Hip" thing in Dewford? Well we turned it from Good Bike into Good Abra. A is the coolest kid around town, she had Good Abra before it was cool.

We spent an hour and a half trying to heal, then when we finally talk to Nurse Joy and get into the Yes/No menu stream goes down. RIOT!

Gsnap

Oh man, I reeeeeeeally hope we get a shedinja. Would be the highlight of the entire game. You know something awesome is gonna come of that.

I wonder what Abra did wrong.

Think about it, he's named Fap Junky, always looks blind, runs away anytime someone finds him, and his sprite makes it such that it looks like he is always committing the same action in public and even in front of 10 year old boys and girls

EDIT: Now it's Abra Abra, so Fap Junky Fap Junkie?

EDIT2: Now Apologize Abra's back

The Adder

Banned
So, working from the Dogz connection, the general tone of the fanart, and today's events, A would seem to be a complete psycho who, surprisingly, loves her pets very much due to a traumatic event in her past.

Top Bottom