• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Holy shit this battle was gripping.

We had a team that love each other, had sound strategy and gave each other a helping hand. Then us, our team hates each other, specially Marill Good lord.

Adrian121

Yeah TT started it, especially by leech life'ing some of Marill's HP. Marill shouldn't have attacked Zexy though. :(

TT doesn't know what it just unleashed on the world. Hide yo Pokemon, hide yo wives. Bloody Marill is out to get us all.

oJH5pd7.png

Crayolan

Oh wow we managed to challenge them to single battles this time.

Just reminding people, that battle x 1000=Mossdeep Gym. We're gonna be stuck there forever.

Gsnap

Well of course Marill would do that. It needs all the XP it can get to build up that thick fat.

It's gonna be a long winter...

Regiruler

From what I gathered there's no actual story reason to be in the trick house.
So we going after side quests this time?

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
hqdefault.jpg

*shot dead*

Crayolan

imagine this trees room in gen I xD

I'm imagining a room with slidy floor puzzles leading to corridors in every cardinal direction with a tree blocking the entrance of each corridor, followed by a ledge with a guy giving you a quiz at the end of every ledge. You have answer all 4 right to move on.

I'm imagining a room with slidy floor puzzles leading to corridors in every cardinal direction with a tree blocking the entrance of each corridor, followed by a ledge with a guy giving you a quiz at the end of every ledge. You have answer all 4 right to move on.
;_;

I would be dead before we finished that.

UGH closest we've gotten to getting Zexy to evolve but of course that one idiot has to press B.

All it takes is one person running an IRC bot that scans for people saying "evolve" or "don't press b" and then inputs b into the chat when it gets hits for those messages.

Although there are probably enough trolls that a b would get through even without someone running this set up.

Top Bottom