• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

-Horizon-

A little bit of M4 fanart

7V4wyeD.png

From http://dt.reddit.com/tb/221fmz

8UzVUdjGQnP0.png

From http://dt.reddit.com/tb/220ng6

Anime plz

-Horizon-

I get the feeling Hyperactivity spends more time posting in this thread than watching the stream. :p
Every time I'm able to watch stream, we're doing something stupid like being at the PC or in the grass or something. When I'm busy, apparently that's the time Twitch decides to go get the job done.

Every time I'm able to watch stream, we're doing something stupid like being at the PC or in the grass or something. When I'm busy, apparently that's the time Twitch decides to go get the job done.

Problem is that I miss a shitload for keeping the stream up on my computer when I can and always posting about it.

With some yelling involved.

I've even been missing the non-Australian stuff

speaking of which, is Australia still maintaining a Red or Crystal sort of difference in skill compared to us?

Toxi

Banned
I wonder if we'll catch a legendary in the randomized run.

Also, the Elite 4 are gonna be a BITCH. They don't have a single Pokemon weak to Water; in fact, most of their Pokemon resist Water. Phoebe also has some nasty status conditions like Curse. We're gonna need another fighter, because M4 ain't soloing that shit.

I wonder if we'll catch a legendary in the randomized run.

Also, the Elite 4 are gonna be a BITCH. They don't have a single Pokemon weak to Water; in fact, most of their Pokemon resist Water. Phoebe also has some nasty status conditions like Curse. We're gonna need another fighter, because M4 ain't soloing that shit.

OH, and an all water team with a LUDICOLO at the end.

Our 2nd best pokemon is a Shedinja and Graveler too. Think on that for a second

PBalfredo

Yeah, TPP always faces a huge hurdle in the Elite 4's back-to-back endurance matches. And in this run all of our eggs are in one basket with M4. We're in big trouble if she can't absolutely sweep everything right out of the gate, which is unlikely since Azumaril's stats are not that of a sweeper and rollout takes time to build momentum. Our team is a far cry from our Crystal team, where every mon had a role to play taking down an Elite 4 member one by one until it was down to just Gator vs Lance.

Crayolan

Looks like we actually managed to teach Dive to Tentacool and get a Leaf Stone for our Oddish. Things are going surprisingly well, though I'm guessing Undersea Cavern is gonna be a huge hurdle for us, especially if we had trouble with the Magma Hideout.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I see while I was asleep that the macho brace has finally been taken off and Tentacool learned DIVE.

Looks like we actually managed to teach Dive to Tentacool and get a Leaf Stone for our Oddish. Things are going surprisingly well, though I'm guessing Undersea Cavern is gonna be a huge hurdle for us, especially if we had trouble with the Magma Hideout.
Except we still can't evolve anything even when Australia is playing.

Crayolan

1 hour till democracy to deal with the evil strength puzzle. The stream says "Anarchy voting in 1 hour" though, so maybe it's a completely new system this time. Not sure how it's gonna go though, since there are a lot of obvious bots in the chat.

Temathael

This new voting system is actually quite cool, I hope it is continued in Fire Red.

We have a hour of anarchy and after that five minutes of voting time which works like the first gen anarchy vs democracy tug of war except everyone has only one vote. If anarchy wins it's another full hour of anarchy, otherwise we go into gen 2 democracy voting system where we stay until anarchy wins the vote.

We should only use democracy for impossible puzzles like the next gym but I wouldn't mind if it was also used to switch party order at times to level up anyone other than M4. This stream needs a team, Azumaril just rolling over everyone is boring and we will not beat E4 with her only.

And now the stream is down again. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Wallace doesn't know where Rayquaza is, but expects us to know. Maybe he'd know if he weren't sitting in the Cave of Origin doing nothing!

Toxi

Banned
A just can't seem to remember where Rayquaza is...
why is this so funny lmao
It's hilarious because it seems like Wallace is deliberately toying with us (since he's the one we're asking for help).

Where in the world is Rayquaza Sandiego?

Top Bottom