• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
I don't watch the show / read the books, but there's a character in "Pretty Little Liars" named A and from what I've seen on Facebook she's a total bitch / psycho / killer.

wPW77Ck.gif

you think it's a coincidence that there was no reset yet or did the streamer change something. Select is still in use

We saved at least

Growlie19

Man, the lag's making it unwatchable. Glad we finally settled on the girl, though. Shame about the simple name. She'll always be Slash to me.

Yeah, what's up with that? We've played plenty of other GBA games during the break and they didn't have this problem.

Too many trumpets causing too much awesomeness for the speakers to handle.

On another note, is anyone's stream extremely laggy? I don't think it has ever been this bad.

Kinokou

The psycho killer quadruplets! Survival of the fittest, this is why Norman left. He knew there was something off about the kids.

kyo2004

Can't watch the stream with those amounts of lag...

On another note... the stream's timer doesn't work... xD...

Edit: Stream paused... ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Like so many good things, people don't know when to quit. I suppose the best time to put it to rest was after the first generation.

There's going to be a point where Nintendo will probably feel obligated to put a stop to this. I'm betting that point will be the DS games.

Reyne

you think it's a coincidence that there was no reset yet or did the streamer change something. Select is still in use

We saved at least

He mentioned before that he had implemented a code so that Select and Start couldn't be used at the same time, to avoid soft reset while still being able to use Select. Clearly didn't work out too well.

Cbajd5

IT'S A WILD COMMAND WINDOW

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Crayolan

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Top Bottom