• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Toxi

Banned
Streamer just hit riot mode.

Like so many good things, people don't know when to quit. I suppose the best time to put it to rest was after the first generation.

There's going to be a point where Nintendo will probably feel obligated to put a stop to this. I'm betting that point will be the DS games.
Shut up and have fun, dammit.

FwuAsNN.png

Capella

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Shinypogs

I know other streams played emerald so there are functional roms out there, is it just whatever he did to the code that's screwing it up?

harmonize

There's going to be a point where Nintendo will probably feel obligated to put a stop to this. I'm betting that point will be the DS games.
I'm pretty sure the streamer said a randomized FireRed will come after Emerald, so maybe they've already been in contact with him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Streamer just hit riot mode.

Shut up and have fun, dammit.

Oh, I will. I just don't want to see a good thing turn nasty once they start playing hacked/emulated versions of games that are still readily available in stores.

Cbajd5

I'm pretty sure the streamer said a randomized FireRed will come after Emerald, so maybe they've already been in contact with him.

I doubt that, I'm guessing randomization is to make it more interesting since we already essentially played it.

I doubt Nintendo cares... (Unless of course they decide to announce Ruby/Sapphire remakes anytime soon.)

What is going on?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Toxi

Banned
The chat froze for me.

It's funny how Emerald started with more problems than Crystal despite the delay

Glad to see we're back.

I doubt that, I'm guessing randomization is to make it more interesting since we already essentially played it.

I doubt Nintendo cares... (Unless of course they decide to announce Ruby/Sapphire remakes anytime soon.)

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I skipped second gen, I don't know what riot mode means LOl

-Horizon-

Oh mah gawd, I'm late by half an hour but Twitch manage to deliver May. And the stream is down. But we got May. And that's all that matters.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Oh mah gawd, I'm late by half an hour but Twitch manage to deliver May. And the stream is down. But we got May. And that's all that matters.

Actually, we brought you not one, not two, but three whole Mays (and one complimentary Brendan).

Top Bottom