• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
I haven't really been keeping up with this

Is the creator going to stop the game in a minute and a half?

If so...thats so cool

It is NOT cool and HE'S BLUFFING

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOo
NOOOOOOooooo

You're
temporarily
dead to me TPP

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Damn, cut it off.

Edit: Twitchplayspokemon: so it looks like I overestimated everyone's ability to finish Pokemon Emerald, the time limit was never intended as a hard limit, I'm going to to add a few days, sorry to everyone who tuned in for Fire Red, please come back in a few days

Wow he ended it. Couldn't even let us try this last run.

EDIT: Holy shit he's adding a few DAYS. I thought he would add a couple of hours at the most.

Damn, cut it off.

Edit: Twitchplayspokemon: so it looks like I overestimated everyone's ability to finish Pokemon Emerald, the time limit was never intended as a hard limit, I'm going to to add a few days, sorry to everyone who tuned in for Fire Red, please come back in a few days

YESYESYESYESYESYES

PBalfredo

Twitchplayspokemon: so it looks like I overestimated everyone's ability to finish Pokemon Emerald, the time limit was never intended as a hard limit, I'm going to to add a few days, sorry to everyone who tuned in for Fire Red, please come back in a few days

Overtime!

woen

so it looks like i overestimated everyone's ability to finish pokemon emerald, the time limit was never intended as a hard limit, i'm going to to add a few days, sorry to everyone who tuned in for fire red, please come back in a few days
(i hoped everyone was going to spam the "wait" command, i'm disappointed...)

I knew he was bluffing. I KNEW IT.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
A, M4 and the rest of the merry platoon have been given a minor reprieve. But can they muster the strength to overcome the odds?

Time to catch Lairon.

Cacturne Leech Seed making Cacturne lose health because liquid ooze made me realize one think

Tenta is the perfect counter to Wallace

Leech Seed sucks for Ludicolo, grass neutral, Toxic immune, water resistance, hp electric, etc.

PBalfredo

Three more days. We're already getting further than ever with the E4 today, it shouldn't take much longer to beat.

Then it's time for the Battle Frontier :D

Twitchplayspokemon: this is all your fault for not exceeding my expectations consistently enough

LOL

hahaha
it's true

Although even with the extension we've had less time than Crystal, and Crystal had a much better team

Lol, 2000 people left

EDIT: All these majoras mask references and another 3 days makes me think of how funny it would be if, when we died, streamer played the song of time and all o our money, items, etc. were reset, but we kept levels, ala MM

Crayolan

So you guys have 3 days to suggest Fire Red thread titles. Anyone? I'm sure one of you can come up with something better than I can.

Shinypogs

This gives us the same overall time limit we had for gen 2 correct? That seems fair.

I can't imagine us needing more than another day though considering how close we were earlier.

PBalfredo

This gives us the same overall time limit we had for gen 2 correct? That seems fair.

I can't imagine us needing more than another day though considering how close we were earlier.

Yeah, the team has reached the point of "Can't stop watching. The next run might be the one."

If anyone is wondering what happened lore wise; someone played the Song of Time on the trumpet, hence why we got the extension.

I see. Makes sense.

So we now have anither 3 days to try at the (filler Anju) and (filler Kafei) quest

Guess it would be Alpha Doge for KAfei as he's the only male and is the most underleveled and one of the females for Anju

EDIT: Good, using our time efficiently and grinding in VR

EDIT: We used our last revive on Annie while grinding
picard_facepalm_by_gif.gif

I see. Makes sense.

So we now have anither 3 days to try at the (filler Anju) and (filler Kafei) quest

Guess it would be Alpha Doge for KAfei as he's the only male and is the most underleveled and one of the females for Anju

EDIT: Good, using our time efficiently and grinding in VR

EDIT: We used our last revive on Annie while grinding
picard_facepalm_by_gif.gif
It's not a big deal to waste that revive when we have so much time. At least it'll get more experience as our third weakest member.

Top Bottom