• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I don't see it happening in 1:30 hrs unfortunately. It'll be an anti-climax if we immediately switched to FireRed.

EDIT: I predict a time-consuming democracy-anarchy bot struggle

I hope that if we fail, there's a giant game over sign on stream. Streamer will probably not have the balls to cut the stream in the middle of a run.

I hope that if we fail, there's a giant game over sign on stream. Streamer will probably not have the balls to cut the stream in the middle of a run.

box_game_over.gif

Crayolan

If anyone wants to suggest Fire Red thread name ideas, now's the time to do it. (How did I not think of this earlier?)

Only thing I got so far is Twitch Plays Pokemon Pokemon Fire Red Randomizer: Return to the Land of Helix

We healed alpha doge instead of M4
There's still hope though
One more try

We restored Iceberg's health...
M4 just died

WE CAN STILL DO IT. MUST PUSH THROUGH

Snake

Streamer should give at least a few extra hours if we're seriously close to the goal but barely falling short. Anywhere from 4 to 8 would be fair. And if we still don't make it, at least he could say he was "lenient."

This run isnt it

Streamer wont cut it
He wont
At most well simultaneously be playing both games until Emerald ends

If he does, someone set up a channel to continue Emerald with the ROM save he gives out

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Mr T. pities the fool that erased his existence.

If he doesn't stop the game, then he can't pull the same trick when we fail at Fire Red. He wants the stream viewers to go up like this.

I hope he ends it. The fact that there's a sense of urgency makes this infinitely more interesting.

Top Bottom