• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
M4's pretty close to full health, and we still have Tentacruel at full health, so winning in this run is possible. Gotta go now though. Probably won't be back until the Fire Red randomizer starts though. T_T

Andrefpvs

Chat's getting better

So who's likely going to stay with FireRed randomized. I know I am

I am. I'm expecting Randomized to be very fun, especially if we meet very overpowered Pokémon at the beginning :)

Also, the time limit is getting interesting. We are getting closer to beating the E4. It may or may not happen. Oh, the excitement.

I am. I'm expecting Randomized to be very fun, especially if we meet very overpowered Pokémon at the beginning :)

Also, the time limit is getting interesting. We are getting closer to beating the E4. It may or may not happen. Oh, the excitement.
Starters are random too right? It would be fun to start with something ridiculous like a Feebas or a Magikarp.

If we get a Pidgeot, Feraligatr, Omanyte, etc., it would be so hype
Only Pokémons with three stages are in the randomized starter list. Meaning, Pidgey is, but Pidgeot isn't. Omanyte isn't because it just evolves into Omastar.

Edit: This whole grinding thing would be so much easier if we hadn't tossed Exp. Share. heh.

Temathael

They are!

Edit: By this I mean there is an option to randomize them, which I expect the streamer to have activated.

Streamer posted the randomizer settings a week ago. Starter will be a Pokemon with 3 evolutions.

Here is the list of all the possible starters:
Reddit said:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Nidoran♀
Nidoran♂
Zubat
Oddish
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Geodude
Gastly
Horsea
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Mareep
Azurill
Hoppip
Larvitar
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wrumple
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Slakoth
Whismur
Aron
Trapinch
Spheal
Bagon
Beldum

SkyOdin

Streamer posted the randomizer settings a week ago. Starter will be a Pokemon with 3 evolutions.

Here is the list of all the possible starters:

Cool. An Aron or Beldum would certainly make for an interesting starter. A Mareep wouldn't exactly help for beating Brock, though. Hmmmm....

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I expect riots if we started with a Pidgey or Lasorgator.

Andrefpvs

I don't have the original post, but here are the settings:
RYPumvW.png

Awesome, thank you!

The streamer picked pretty much all of the good choices. If I had to change anything, I guess I'd completely randomize moves and Trainer's Pokémon, but not bad at all :)

Crayolan

We're getting down to the wire. If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably going to win in the final hour by cheesing their way through in democracy. It'll be interesting to see how the chat goes into panic mode near the end.

Also, if the new thread is late (provided Emerald does end) expect it's because I'm still in shock over how amazing
or disappointing
today's Smash direct is. :p

We're getting down to the wire. If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably going to win in the final hour by cheesing their way through in democracy. It'll be interesting to see how the chat goes into panic mode near the end.

Also, if the new thread is late (provided Emerald does end) expect it's because I'm still in shock over how amazing
or disappointing
today's Smash direct is. :p

I have to balance watching both TPP and that at the same time for 40 minutes. Ive already missed so many legendary TPP moments, cant afford to miss anymore

KiraFA37

Epic use of Hyper Potion. M4 got Walrein down to red so Glacia would use a full restore, somehow we got to a use a hyper potion at the same time to heal M4 who was at half health.

woen

We are doomed. Here's what's coming for us : M4 paralyzed, Wallace critical hits, M4 attack missed, M4 confused, M4 die

edit : and surf against luddicolo, and leech seed....

PBalfredo

Man, fuck the anarchy bots. I'm really pissed. We had it. We beat Drake, we had a chance to use our revive and potions. But then some fucker with a botnet puts his will over everyone else. Fuck that. This is suppose to be Twitch Plays Pokemon, not Botswarm Plays Pokemon.

Top Bottom