• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 142 |OT| Yes, CHAD MENDES is headlining this pay-per-view

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Who do you think is more likely to be a Bug Catcher, Joe seems to obvious. Goldie for my money wins it, all those "toilet breaks"....... I don't believe him.

yacobod

Banned
i almost wish i had an xbox 360 still, but my launch one RROD like 4 years ago, and haven't had one since. pisses me off i gotta pay for this shit when i support the PC master race.

dream

I like Drew Fickett because I like thinking of each of his fights as being battles for sobriety. In my mind, every loss sends him reaching for the bottle.

Heel

i almost wish i had an xbox 360 still, but my launch one RROD like 4 years ago, and haven't had one since. pisses me off i gotta pay for this shit when i support the PC master race.

Same. Having three 360's RROD pretty much broke my gaming habits.

yacobod

Banned
UFCBrazil.jpg

couldn't they have used this logo in the center of the octagon instead of a tacky bud light sign.

Centurion

Banned
If Jose Aldo Jr. eeks out another crappy decision, can we all unanimously agree that he was the ultimate big fish in a small cage?

naaah, he's just taking a strategy out of GSP's playbook and playing it safe. He's even mentioned that's the way to go.

and this is a bad fight to expect him to do any different, going up against the best wrestler he's faced.

EYEL1NER

Hearing Joe talk shit on how unprofessional it is to miss your weight was pretty satisfying.
Really pumped to see Erik Silva fight; that guy is ferocious.

And Rogan with his 'Brazilian Bangers' comment. Had me loling, but I'm just immature I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom