• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 142 |OT| Yes, CHAD MENDES is headlining this pay-per-view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Holy shit, I picked Oliveira?!

iudPPYXe0XXp5.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Heh, it's all good, just figure Hooters was fairly well established. It's all good man!

Glad that was over quick. Good win.
No prob buddy. ^_^-d

Gabriel 'Chad Griggs cannon foder' Gonzaga

Centurion

Banned
Nice can crush by Gonzaga.

I wouldn't call an undefeated fighter who spars with JDS a can, even if we don't know him. His BJJ just sucks against one of the best BJJ HWs.

Nice to see Gonzaga win, wanna see him go on another run. Hopefully he focuses more on the BJJ, he's a beast.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I wouldn't call an undefeated fighter who spars with JDS a can, even if we don't know him. His BJJ just sucks against one of the best BJJ HWs.

Nice to see Gonzaga win, wanna see him go on another run. Hopefully he focuses more on the BJJ, he's a beast.
Heavyweight + out of shape = instant can status

ShaneB

I use to love Rumble, but that is ridiculous, I hope Vitor smashes him, but I doubt that will happen. So I hope the higher ups smash him!

Centurion

Banned
via dana's twitter: "Vitor just weighed-in at 205.6 and Rumble Johnson just weighed-in at 211."

close enough, Rumble is fucked if he doesn't knock vitor out in the first.

Heel

via dana's twitter: "Vitor just weighed-in at 205.6 and Rumble Johnson just weighed-in at 211."

They should really add fight night weights to the tale of the tape graphic. Stuff like this is interesting.

Yeah the way Dana was talking it sounds like even if Rumble wins he might be gone so he better do something impressive.

Heel

I don't see the UFC letting Rumble go to the competition if he beats Vitor in any fashion. Bad business move.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I don't see the UFC letting Rumble go to the competition if he beats Vitor in any fashion. Bad business move.

They can demote him to Strikeforce. With the likes of Daley and Barnett, it's pretty much the home of people on UFC's shit list but are still good fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom