• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 142 |OT| Yes, CHAD MENDES is headlining this pay-per-view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysun

Paul Harris takes another leg home

This card is pretty freaking exciting. It might lack star power but the fights have delivered.

Centurion

Banned
palhares is a motherfucker I would not want to fight if I were in his division, especially since he doesn't get enough love. He will take your leg home!

palhares is a motherfucker I would not want to fight if I were in his division, especially since he doesn't get enough love.

and most Western fighters have no idea how to defend a real leg lock (though most have no idea how to do one either, so it usually evens out)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The way he used the Butterfly guard was sheer awesomeness.

WAR PAULHARRIS !!

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Nate Marquardt via KO.

That was a lame KO though. That was Nate by inexplicable stupidity by Toquinho.

They should just hold every UFC in Brazil. The second UFC main card in a row that delivers crazy finishes.

I've always been a Rumble fan and I would root for him tonight but I just can't - being in a complete different weight class at weigh in just isn't fair.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So are they going to stretch this out with prelims for the Brazilians? It's already 2 in the morning there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom