• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 146 |OT| Frunk Mur Gets Legit Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az987

all good things
Who gives a shit about 146 Arianny got arrested for a domestic violence charge! We gotta go save her or laugh at her or something.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
It seems pretty clear that the real (and healthy) Cain Velasquez will mug JDS. I think the aggressive Brock Lesnar that fought John Cena would beat JDS pretty handily too.

and here we go (again)!

It seems pretty clear that the real (and healthy) Cain Velasquez will mug JDS. I think the aggressive Brock Lesnar that fought John Cena would beat JDS pretty handily too.

8ff6f017_Balelaugh.gif

Mark just needs a couple more fights like this
last.gif

and he's ready to take out JDS..

just don't put him in there against any BJJ guys first.

Well that clearly wasn't in the cards. And I think we all know why. That would have been an unpredictable fight for "The Nicest Guy In The World."

Nope. Mr. Nice Guy probably ain't takin' no chances like that until he gets his big payday against Cain in Brazil. He'll go home and heal his hand and look after the kids until that happens.

I cannot believe Zuffa is trying to sell me a PPV co-headlined by Mike Russow for $60.

Why? You just said a few posts up about Hunt vs JDS being exciting. Russow has a better record overall (16-2) and in the UFC (4-0) than Hunt. Whats the difference?

Ænima

JDS is a far better striker than Can and he has the TDD to keep the fight on his feet. A rematch might last longer, but the end result would be the same. Overeem vs Dos Santos would be a lot more interesting.

dream

Cain really did himself a disservice by not whining about his injuries going into the first JDS first. Dude's knee was all sorts of fucked up and he could barely train.

What was up with the storylines tonight? I'm supposed to believe roy nelson was training kung fu out of some brahs garage when they've never mentioned it before? And Dos Santos is the Michael Jacckson of the UFC now? Arianny didn't show up to the last fight and Britney had new boobs? What?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Cain/JDS 2 this soon is just embarrassing but with Overeem suspended and Cormier locked in Strikeforce for another fight, there's really no other option.

Can't say I'm all that excited to watch Junior pick Cain apart for 5 rounds.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
WWE is paying Brock 5 million to sit on his ass. I'm sure Dana would love him back but he isn't going anywhere until that deal is up next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom