• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 146 |OT| Frunk Mur Gets Legit Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Wow, Varner worked him pretty hard.

Dude straight up got blasted, shouldn't be acting like he didn't just get cracked without defending himself.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
holy shit. train derailed. can status.

also, my picks for the night = shot. fuck you barboza. fuck you miller. fuck you volkman.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Who was the one that said 'beastboza' ?

untitled-6dfj0p.gif

tass0

Banned
A former champ who was said to be done, who lost to guys he shouldn't lose to comes in as a last minute replacement to face an undefeated young lion who's tearing up the divison.

And he wins.

goddamn

I'm actually shocked there was a hype train for Worm's opponent. I just looked up his record and his best win was a split decision over "Ross Pearson."
You ride the Bruce Leroy hype train and his only win is against Cole Escovedo, yes or not?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm actually shocked there was a hype train for Worm's opponent. I just looked up his record and his best win was a split decision over "Ross Pearson."

ross pearson is a fucking stud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom