• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 152 |OT| Jones vs Belfort: Who Does God Love More?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Here we go...

clubber4peqj.gif

tass0

Banned
Fight prediction: Fight begins, Vitor stands still, afraid to hit. Jones shoots in and gets the easiest takedown of all time. Transitions to full mount. Jones starts the hellbows. Jon Jones wins by TKO at 2:36 of Round 1.

I'd love to see Vitor at least "rock" Jones.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I could see Jones trying to land an Anderson Silva front kick (especially after Akiyama came close to landing it also) or taking Vitor down and ground and pounding.

JimiNutz

Banned
Fight prediction: Fight begins, Vitor stands still, afraid to hit. Jones shoots in and gets the easiest takedown of all time. Transitions to full mount. Jones starts the hellbows. Jon Jones wins by TKO at 2:36 of Round 1.

I'd love to see Vitor at least "rock" Jones.

I think Jones might play with him for a round first. First round TKO is a pretty solid prediction though :(

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
You'd think that boxing judges would be more accustomed to scoring little tackers buzzing like gnats at each other. 145 is great, 135 is good most of the time apart from the champ but if 125 is where the lack of power starts to show then I shudder to think what the 115 division would be like.

I dearly hope Victor's plan is to throw caution to the wind and do as much damage to Jones' chin as possible before getting popped for roids. A few hooves to the back of the head could soften JBJ's jaw enough to level the playing field for the rest of the division.

tass0

Banned
You have no chance at winning, Vitor.

Just fuckin' swing wildly from the get go in hopes we will get a GIF of Jones finally being hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom