• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis 2 |OT| Will Lightning Strike Twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Grim don't leave out Lim's tiger knee
2.gif

I also forgot Chadwick 'Bang Bang' Mendes beating up a homeless man

3.gif

chixdiggit

Awesome card. Hope it comes back to Milwaukee despite the low attendance. Maybe Dana will lower ticket prices as they are insane.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I also forgot Chadwick 'Bang Bang' Mendes beating up a homeless man

3.gif

Chad has totally reinvented himself since the Aldo fight.

Sure, he's mostly been fighting cans, but four kos in four fights is impressive for anyone.

Chad has totally reinvented himself since the Aldo fight.

Sure, he's mostly been fighting cans, but four kos in four fights is impressive for anyone.
True. And as much as I can't stand Guida, this is the first time he was TKO'd. I think Mendes is gonna be Franklin'd unless Aldo moves up. That is to say, he's clearly better than everyone else in the division but he still can't beat the champ.

industrian

Aldo/Mendes 2 at this point would be a lot more competitive. Especially if Chad can keep his energy levels into the championship rounds. That is of course, unless Aldo constantly grabs the fence to nullify takedowns again...

But even then, Mendes has options. Bantamweight is only a large dump and an additional two hours in a sauna away from featherweight.

Yeah Big Ben was doing a Clay Guida impression. lol

Literally every fighter I wanted to see get their comeuppance got it last night.

industrian

When Big Ben was dancing, all I could think of was this:

fat-kid-dancing-o.gif

...And then he knocked Vera the fuck out. :)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I dont watch MMA anymore i just came to these threads to check out the .gifs and for sure thats the sickest armbar ive seen.
Kudos to the .giffers !

DKehoe

I actually don't mind Henderson but I'm looking forward to the new potential match ups for the 155 title.

dream

He dresses like a professional...

8c35067a12cb11e38be922000aeb0c6a_7.jpg

...respects his mother...

7409247c132611e3932222000a9f14f2_7.jpg

...and shows his accomplishment to his late papi.

2fb00d3a12dc11e3ac8a22000a9e2947_7.jpg

What a good kid. Showtime Pettis is the best even though he rolls up to the club with two belts, a figaro chain, and an unbuttoned shirt.

de8257c812d711e3b30622000a9f15f0_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom