• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis 2 |OT| Will Lightning Strike Twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iddqd

Autsch, that knee went right through.. le shit.. but probably the only way he could win against a "hometown" guy.

Pimpwerx

I hope Lim can turn into something good. He has length for WW, and can bang. He's gotta work the jab and leg kicks more though. All that reach should be used better. PEACE.

FACE

Banned
2.gif

Hex

Banned
Great KO but he definitely needs to get that cardio going if he plans to be anything,
You can not be blowing up like that in the first round.

I wish they would talk a bit slower and scream less, jesus.. SO AMPED UP TO SELL YOU THAT PPV!

I said it yesterday when I was watching UFN on Twitter, but I really like Karyn Bryant in that studio show host role. She's the perfect foil for Chael and the third chair.

Heel

Lil' Franca should consider dropping to strawweight. These 125 lb. men are just too strong for him.

Heel

29-28 The Worm.

Judges will give Tibau the nod for getting a takedown in the first round with a minute left and doing nothing with it.

iddqd

The Judges are crazy tonight, let's hope the fighters are getting the memo that this is not a night to hang out on your back.

Norml

If Mir doesn't win tonight I see him retiring.

Benson Henderson (-120) vs. Anthony Pettis (EVEN)
Josh Barnett (-175) vs. Frank Mir (+155)
Chad Mendes (-450) vs. Clay Guida (+360)
Erik Koch (-150) vs. Dustin Poirier (+110)
Brandon Vera (-140) vs. Ben Rothwell (+120)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom