• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis 2 |OT| Will Lightning Strike Twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that is literally al capone. they dug him up and put him on a card. thanks dana.

Oh shit, ref said he's taking a point

So 10-8.

I hope this fight ends in a draw just so Silva and Dana's heads both explode

Like how do you book this fight and not expect a knockout

YO WHY WAS HE GOING FOR THE TARANTULA

Al Capone on that Dean Malenko shit.

THE EYES OF ICE

op_ivy

these two are the worst i have ever seen in the ufc. they make danny downes and kalib starnes look like p4p champs

Soa claiming his rib is broken. Legit injury or attempt at verbal tap?

Edit: lol I never thought I'd see a HW win with worse pillow punches from the top than Nelson's crucifix win.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Rogan would have you believe that was a FOTY candidate when it was just two fat guys in a battle against oxygen.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Relevant:
Plywood is right.

Before each UFC Fight Night card, prelim card, and half of most pay-per-views, I will stick an AXS TV logo shield on the bottom right hand corner of my television screen and enjoy it for what it truly is: Bad MMA super fights. The best of the best from Tachi Palace, RFA, Titan Fighting, Strikeforce Challengers, Shooto, MFC, Jungle Fights, and BAMMA duking it out for my enjoyment on the biggest stage the sport has to offer...in 6 hour spans...3-4 times a week.

Thank you UFC, for giving over 500 fighters a chance. At the same time.

op_ivy

i never want to see either again. take them out back and put them out of their misery

If the broken rib bit is true, then I say give him a bit of a pass, cause good god.

Also that right hand will never cease to be fucking hilarious to me

It's like Big Show KO'ing Heath Slater levels of derp

op_ivy

These were actually the two best heavyweights the UFC was able to find since buying Strikeforce.

mother fuck.

i think uriah faber carrying demetrious johnson on his shoulders could beat the ever living shit out of either one of those knuckle draggers.

Carton

Soa is a legitimately skilled guy. The reason he was hyped up so much by his trainers in 2007 is because he is one of those guys who is a monster in the gym. Unfortunately, possible injuries aside, he seems to have massive adrenaline dumps on the bigger cards. He's a very nice guy though, and i hope he gets another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom