• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 182 |OT| Break Bones - Sponsored By Dude Wipes®

Status
Not open for further replies.

iddqd

siPMhnP.jpg

Hex

Banned
Uh oh, was AJ on camera?
Jobbing for sure for the next few weeks on Raw and Smackdown guaranteed.

Hex

Banned
Blew her way to a champion!

For a board as all "oooh oooh equal rights, misogyny bad " and all of that other shit there are some real knuckle draggers constantly who prove it all hypocritical bullshit with the click of the reply button.

zychi

Banned
For a board as all "oooh oooh equal rights, misogyny bad " and all of that other shit there are some real knuckle draggers constantly who prove it all hypocritical bullshit with the click of the reply button.
I'm an entire board? She was banging a wrestler at each level she was at until she finally hooked Punk. She literally blew her way to the top. She's still the best Diva WWE has had in a decade. Doesnt change the facts of what she did to get to the top.

kirblar

She can get away with a lot of stuff because WWE's fully aware of the massive negative publicity and backlash that would ensue if it even looked like they were retaliating against Punk using her as a proxy.

Portugeezer

I'm an entire board? She was banging a wrestler at each level she was at until she finally hooked Punk. She literally blew her way to the top. She's still the best Diva WWE has had in a decade. Doesnt change the facts of what she did to get to the top.

I can respect that... I mean, it doesn't tend to work that way for men, I would be a man-ho working my way up by having sex with women.

trollface.jpg

NYR

She can get away with a lot of stuff because WWE's fully aware of the massive negative publicity and backlash that would ensue if it even looked like they were retaliating against Punk using her as a proxy.
No, not really. She is simply treated like anyone else.

wwe worked with Owen Hart just fine after the Bret stuff. They are a public company, they care about $, not punishing people for the sake of getting back at other people.

Ithil

It's still real to you, dammit.

whatamarktfuby.gif

Hex

Banned

She has already had heat for her Slammy acceptance.
But I agree especially with more exposure now.

JambiBum

This card has been alright except for this fight and the last one. Last one had plenty of energy and little action, this one is just boring.

Basically just echoing everyone elses comments here, but really hoping the last two fights deliver because this has been a pretty big snoozefest and disappointment so far :/

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This was always, at best, a two fight card. There were a few that had a chance to turn out to be entertaining, but the only things you could be sure of were that Cerrone would put on a good fight and it'll at least be interesting to see how the main event goes down. The UFC's idea of a great event these days is "There's a title fight and somebody else who might have a title fight this year"

iddqd

This was always, at best, a two fight card. There were a few that had a chance to turn out to be entertaining, but the only things you could be sure of were that Cerrone would put on a good fight and it'll at least be interesting to see how the main event goes down. The UFC's idea of a great event these days is "There's a title fight and somebody else who might have a title fight this year"

Pretty much.
I had high hopes for a Burkman destruction but imagine Johnson/Gus or even Siver/IrishMac also on this card. Now thats 60$.

Portugeezer

Looks like they got random dudes off the street and offered $1000 for them to fight in a ring.

I'm sorry for anyone that paid $60, damn son.

kirblar

No, not really. She is simply treated like anyone else.

wwe worked with Owen Hart just fine after the Bret stuff. They are a public company, they care about $, not punishing people for the sake of getting back at other people.
They totally do that crap, de-pushing people for random crap. Just not when there's money on the table as a counterweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom