• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 183 |OT| Silva x Diaz - Road to Future Endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Holding or grabbing the fence;

A fighter may put their hands on the fence and push off of it at anytime. A fighter may place their feet onto the cage and have their toes go through the fencing material at any time. When a fighter's fingers or toes go through the cage and grab hold of the fence and start to control either their body position or their opponent's body position it now becomes an illegal action.

According to his mom, he was in rehab for only one day.

wait.till.monday

What's that supposed to mean?

I'm just glad Boetsch lost. He's won so many fights he was losing strictly off his natural power so I've always felt that the better fighter lost. Probably just me, though.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
According to his mom, he was in rehab for only one day.

What's that supposed to mean?

I'm just glad Boetsch lost. He's won so many fights he was losing strictly off his natural power so I've always felt that the better fighter lost. Probably just me, though.

its.a.big.weekend.

lets.go.joe!

VoxPop

There is a goddamn harpy in the arena.

dead2.gif

iddqd

Matt Serra getting close to fighting weight I see.

Good card so far. Lets see what future 185er vs Woodley looks like.

painey

I havent watched UFC since Brock Lesnar left and it is STILL the same stuff.. graphics, announcers, music.. the only thing that changed is the PPV cards got worse

I havent watched UFC since Brock Lesnar left and it is STILL the same stuff.. graphics, announcers, music.. the only thing that got worse is the PPV cards

You figure they would at least change the graphics and the music face the pain is a terrible song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom