• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 183 |OT| Silva x Diaz - Road to Future Endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Kelvin got derailed hard. He would have won this fight quite easily if he was in good condition.

And Diaz is going to literally walk into a KO. Unless Anderson walks out to the cage in a mobility scooter, Diaz has nothing on him.

industrian

diaz is going to get his ass beat but i hope he doesnt get knocked out right away and the fight turns out exciting

A smaller guy with no lateral movement and a limited skillset vs. a guy known for his movement and dynamic striking. This isn't leaving the first.

A lighter guy with no lateral movement and a limited skillset vs. a guy known for his movement and dynamic striking. This isn't leaving the first.

Depends how Silva comes back if he has some sort of godly comeback - i don't think diaz will lose round 1 but i can be horribly wrong.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
what? why? thats a dumb thing to say. he lost to one guy twice and its not like diaz is a shit fighter.
Diaz should have absolutely nothing for AS. He's a perfect style matchup for him. AS would have to be very deteriorated to lose to Diaz.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Agreed. I really don't want to see Silva keep fighting (if he goes completely over the hill) on a 5 or 6 losing streak. I still think he should win this tonight though.

None of us should want to see Anderson hang around too long, like Fedor did.

Fedor :(

Diaz should have absolutely nothing for AS. He's a perfect style matchup for him. AS would have to be very deteriorated to lose to Diaz.

The same could've been said of Cowboy before his fight with Nate but we saw how that turned out. The question is, is Anderson's mental game still strong. If not, he could easily end up losing this.

Panzon

A smaller guy with no lateral movement and a limited skillset vs. a guy known for his movement and dynamic striking. This isn't leaving the first.
I'd like to believe this but...I'm just not sure. Like I said earlier in the thread, father time is unbeatable

My brother said this is a 5-5 match-up.

I'm a fan of both guys too but this fool is supposed to be smarter than me?

This is easily 10-0 for Silva.

industrian

This fight is ridiculously bizarre just for the sake of seeing fucking Nick Diaz and Anderson Silva in the cage at the same time.

This shit is just the cherry on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom