• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 193 OT: Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm / First PPV headlined by 2 womens Title Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda, your boxing stinks, fire Edmon asap, hes terrible.

Your welcome.

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

is it me or did it seem like rousey didnt even fight?? lol.. what a shit match. im glad for the new girl but the whole thing seemed manufactured.

gg holly, enjoy it... I hope you are more inspiration than rousey bc she was shit.

GODDAMNIT

I had to update windows to get my Dualshock 4 to work, held off on playing Fallout 4 to watch this fight, she finally gets rekt and my stream dies. That's what I get for pirating, I guess.

Fuck today.

vypek

Should've have tagged gloves, Ronda....

Or gone for takedowns. Why did she get so sloppy in there and stay standing?

ElRenoRaven

HOLYSHIT!

Rhonda got beat. Rhonda let her emotions get the better of her this fight. No doubt about it. Gotta give Holm props. She took Rhonda off her game and just beat her handily.

Tubie

After just taking to many straight punches to the face in round 1 I knew Ronda was done.

It's like she had no fucking head movement or instincts

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I think the fact that she wanted to end it quick has went to her head. Should have paced herself and went for the takedown and submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom