• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 193 OT: Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm / First PPV headlined by 2 womens Title Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
frauddetecteddivekick.jpg

God damn that fight was like when Jon Jones went through the LHW division just exposing everyone.

I love the sound bite from Rogan in the ads calling Rousey a once in a generation talent lol

Alucard

Banned
I thought people loved Rousey. What's with all the venom in this thread?

No, seriously...first time I've been in this thread during an event, and first UFC main event I've watched live in over a decade.

Paracelsus

HOLYSHIT!

Rhonda got beat. Rhonda let her emotions get the better of her this fight. No doubt about it. Gotta give Holm props. She took Rhonda off her game and just beat her handily.

Emotions don't let you reach while you get your face punched in by swift ass left hooks?

Zeliard

Everything Holm did in that fight was basically perfect, especially her movement. Rousey's strat has always been to basically brute-force her way into the clinch and then overpower her opponents, either with strikes or with a takedown and armbar. Holm did such a beautiful job in this fight neutralizing that completely by always moving.

Well, I gotta admit, I'm shocked. I was completely wrong from my prediction. But I'm happy to have seen such a good performance.

Holly did everything PERFECT.

Ronda did everything WRONG.

And Edmund...you are sooooo fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom