• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldcommando

Banned
What are we seeing because my braodcast doesnt show it

Got ya:
ZOYkOoz.jpg

Gumbie

Went to get a beer came back saw Brock Lesner in the fight list. Had the biggest wtf look on my face for 30 seconds or so

So Brock's WWE contract allows him to compete in MMA?

That's the rumor. Supposedly when he worked out his latest contract when there was all that drama on whether he would go WWE or UFC he had a clause in his contract he could take UFC fights if they were offered

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Its not a short camp he's been training since April.

He may be doing general get back into fighting shape stuff, but without knowing his opponent he cant really tailor the camp. Not to mention the logistics in getting everything back up and running. Brock isnt the type to go out to train, he had to get some version of Death Clutch back up and running.

I know I'm going to be wrong but I just have this bizarre feeling Faber is winning tonight. I don't even know why and I'm sure I'll be wrong but I just have this feeling he is going to

He may be doing general get back into fighting shape stuff, but without knowing his opponent he cant really tailor the camp. Not to mention the logistics in getting everything back up and running. Brock isnt the type to go out to train, he had to get some version of Death Clutch back up and running.

Just because we don't know his opponent doesn't mean he doesn't. And with all the injuries that happen in MMA guys end up fighting w/o knowing their opponent all the time. I doubt Brock is going to tailor his gameplan too much no matter who he fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom