• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

He may be doing general get back into fighting shape stuff, but without knowing his opponent he cant really tailor the camp. Not to mention the logistics in getting everything back up and running. Brock isnt the type to go out to train, he had to get some version of Death Clutch back up and running.

Regardless, if he does fight Hunt his return will be short lived.

When it comes to Brock, I wouldn't expect this to be anything more than a one-time deal. The way the rumors are coming right now, it seems that prior to this year's WM, Brock pressed Vince for more money. Vince instead added a clause to Brock's contract to allow him one UFC fight if he decided he wanted to take one. This is the one. He could theoretically try and squeeze another one out of Vince, but I doubt Vince would give another one without a fight.

brentech

Just because we don't know his opponent doesn't mean he doesn't. And with all the injuries that happen in MMA guys end up fighting w/o knowing their opponent all the time. I doubt Brock is going to tailor his gameplan too much no matter who he fights.

Gameplan: Hit man with ham sized fist.

SolidC213

that slam took a lot of wind out of cruz. He was breathing pretty heavy after that..

Oh shit, what a punch!

Cruz looking kinda drunk though.

brentech

It's not even that Cruz is looking slow yet, but he's breathing through that mouth with deep labored breathes. Can't tell if it's a sign of what's to come or what.
Uriah has mounted almost no offense in the 2nd.

20-18 Cruz, can't believe he dropped him with that long shot.

It's not even that Cruz is looking slow yet, but he's breathing through that mouth with deep labored breathes. Can't tell if it's a sign of what's to come or what.

He said in an interview that he forces himself to do that.

Still, I agree he doesn't look the best.

Oscar

Brock vs Shane Carwin II would be a great fight.

Brock choked him out the first time, but Carwin was a legit opponent with cinder blocks for hands.

Carwin even tweeted that he'd come out of retirement for that bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom