• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh....Cruz destroyed Faber

I can't believe anyone expected anything different.

This is the same guy that got destroyed twice by Barao, who got destroyed by Dillashaw twice, who Cruz beat.

I know MMA Math is bullshit, but we're talking about champions fight champions in recent history here.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Dom is on another level. I don't see a "superfight" with DJ going well for DJ. He should stay at 125 beating up on cans.

Bsigg12

I can't believe anyone expected anything different.

This is the same guy that got destroyed twice by Barao, who got destroyed by Dillashaw twice, who Cruz beat.

I know MMA Math is bullshit, but we're talking about champions fight champions in recent history here.

I expected it but I didn't expect Faber to be so scared to throw.

Dom is on another level. I don't see a "superfight" with DJ going well for DJ. He should stay at 125 beating up on cans.

Let's be fair to DJ, he could hang on the feet with Dom back in 2011 because he's faster than Dom. His issues came from the size difference and Dom just taking him down over and over. His TDD has improved greatly since then, and he's a much better fighter now than he was then.

I'm not saying he'd win, but I think it'd be closer than some think.

zewone

I don't know who can deal with Cruz. Maybe someone with crazy good jiu jitsu pulling guard. Probably not even then.

WWE is not going to let their highest paid wrestler fight mma for free. Probably allow Ronda to participate in an WWE event in return, considering how much the McMahons love her.

Brock has a clause in his contract that allows one UFC fight. If UFC gives WWE anything, it won't be because they have to.

What? It was five years ago so maybe I forgot, but I don't remember it being close at all.

Dont get me wrong it was still a blowout but Faber won some rounds on some of the judges scorecards. One had it at 48-47 for Cruz.

It was still one sided last time but Faber did virtually nothing in this fight

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Weidman comes out of the crowd and sneaks in a pair of brass knuckles to Bisping who KOs Luke. Folks we're out of time. See you on Nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom