• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round two and they are already:

empty_gas_tank.gif

-MD-

Don't agree with the decision. Beast did more damage but he got taken down like 9 times.

Whatever.

Levito

Banned
Eh I don't like Roy Nelson but that decision was kinda weak.

Look at the striking difference though. Roy-4, Derrick- 51

GunBR

Despite the punches that he take on the last minute, Nelson obviously won both second and third round

Dumb decision by the refs

Ground control with barely enough work to cause actual damage shouldn't be rewarded as strongly as those significant strikes Derrick landed, even more so when there's that much of a difference in landed strikes. Great decision in my eyes.

Even Big John was in on this fix, separating them whenever Nelson had him on the fence.

Gave him more than enough time to work when in the clinch, Nelson was recuperating by closing distance most of the time from those hard ass body knees from Lewis anyway in those instances Big John broke it.

Loved that Derrick won. I love Nelson, but man, he didn't do much once the fight went to the ground. It was kind of surprising cause Roy's ground and pound is pretty good.

Ground control with barely enough work to cause actual damage shouldn't be rewarded as strongly as those significant strikes Derrick landed, even more so when there's that much of a difference in landed strikes. Great decision in my eyes.

I actually kind of lean this way as well, though I've always been on the side that damage should be the number 1 most important element in judging criteria

But yeah giving it to Roy I can for sure see why someone would lean that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom