• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching all the shit that Eddie was dragged through to get out of Bellator, this is such a ridiculously satisfying moment to see.

FUME5

Damn it, was just about to wind up in the office and head over the road to catch that fight.

Glad to hear RDAs cheating arse caught a beating, any gifs floating about yet?

oneils

That was great. I was listening to Rogans live podcast and apparently Alvarez sparred for 150 rounds during his camp.

Cromwell

Banned
ESPN just confirmed DC's opponent will be Anderson Silva. Not being for the LHW strap is disappointing.

Let's all agree right now that if the MMA gods somehow bestow Anderson with a win it would be the biggest upset of all time.

He has no chance, I actually think with DC being such a good guy he might go easy on him as not to break any bones or anything.

wow

what reigning champs are left lol
Mighty Mouse is the only champ with a reign of over two years. Robbie might make the list later this year.

He has no chance, I actually think with DC being such a good guy he might go easy on him as not to break any bones or anything.
Considering Andy got popped for PEDs at one time as well, DC might take all of his frustrations towards Bones on Andy.

Dr.Acula

Banned
So Silva is going to be straight up murdered. But my God... if he wins? It's a non-title fight, so there will be no real fallout, but it's still a crazy thought.

Oscar

oiXohuU.png

Hit on a Lewis/Alvarez parlay for $120 ($20 risk).

Fox318

So Silva is going to be straight up murdered. But my God... if he wins? It's a non-title fight, so there will be no real fallout, but it's still a crazy thought.
Only way I see DC not winning is if the Jones shit drained him mentally.

If the last year has taught us anything it's this

No one is fucking safe in the UFC. No matter how dominant someone appears your ass can be layed out with a quickness

Love this damn game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom