• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

L1Wg169.gif

AcrobaticEmbellishedDungenesscrab.gif

GunBR

Silva vs Cormier may look dumb to some people, but c'mon, they had to find an opponent to Cormier only 2 days before the match.

And it's not gonna be a title match (probably), so the fact that Anderson is on a losing streak doesn't matter so much

Heel

At this point, they should have closed weigh-ins and reveal the Mystery Opponent after he walks out to the octagon.

7895hq7.gif

Fitts

So the Anderson dream isn't dead? Considering the circumstances I could see him throwing out some hail mary knees/front kicks to do something spectacular.

For the love of God though please anyone but Bader. The dude is just terrible.

Levito

Banned
So the Anderson dream isn't dead? Considering the circumstances I could see him throwing out some hail mary knees/front kicks to do something spectacular.

DC would shoot on Anderson with a double leg and then it'd be over, DC would sear him into the mat. Spectacle fight and nothing more, but they're probably looking for a name and panicking on 2 day notice.

Also Bader hasn't put his name into the hat, or at least publicly so you probably don't have to worry about it.

Levito

Banned
Sorry for double post BUT:

UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Alvarez is officially undearway, prelims up on fight pass right now if you have a subscription.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
At this point, they should have closed weigh-ins and reveal the Mystery Opponent after he walks out to the octagon.

No! Not...that guy! Tito Ortiz may or may not have been angry at him for something probably involving a cracked skull.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cormier takes the stage. He gives a nod to Joe Rogan and immediately disrobes. He steps on the scale looking gaunt. 205 pounds! He made it. He steps off the scale and gives a handshake to Dana White. All of the sudden, the lights go out............"It's dark and hell is hot. Aint no sunshine when it's gone..." It's Anderson Silva! He ascends the stairs, gets a stack of cash from Uncle Dana and steps on the scale. 230 pounds!

Cormier takes the stage. He gives a nod to Joe Rogan and immediately disrobes. He steps on the scale looking gaunt. 205 pounds! He made it. He steps off the scale and gives a handshake to Dana White. All of the sudden, the lights go out............"It's dark and hell is hot. Aint no sunshine when it's gone..." It's BJ Penn!!! He ascends the stairs, gets a stack of cash from Uncle Dana and steps on the scale. 250 pounds!

Better.

Fitts

DC would shoot on Anderson with a double leg and then it'd be over, DC would sear him into the mat.

Well, yeah if you're gonna be all realistic and shit instead of buying into the rare fantasy-turned-reality of a high profile fight for a fight's sake.

HabeeNo

Man I need Silva in the card T_T

Just that Instagram post got his name to trend in the US early today, Dana should not pass tthat

One more time, my GOAT
mjcry1.png

I'm so disappointed that this happened for Cormier. I've loved watching JJ fight over the years and thought that Cormier is a great champion that the people deserved after the chucklefuck that JJ has become since winning the belt. I am super bummed. My Pops and I spent all day setting up the bar in his man room and getting the TV's all hooked up and shit and this happened and kinda put a damper on it.

Heel

Cormier enters the octagon, the crowd buzzes in anticipation. He looks cageside to Dana with a confused stare.

v8qqvt5l.jpg

"You wanted The Spider? Look up there, ya fuckin' goof."

ClLiNvVWgAEC2K5.jpg

tumblr_mrxa58yWQy1sgr493o1_500.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
Prediction: guy with bad tats by sub.

Birchak's hand is leaking like crazy.

edit: broke his thumb, lucky it wasn't stopped.

That fight was terrible. I mean... try something in the last 30 seconds, please. Freaking repeat of Alexander vs. Kimbo (RIP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom