• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Man, Will Brooks finding out the hard way that Ross Pearson is worlds apart from Michael Chandler.

iddqd

Man my crush on Claudia. She's my new bae.

Sheesh (female Eric Silva)
200.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
*shrug*

I think she's really cute. She puts kawaii pics on Instagram wearing those big nerd glasses.

Getting caught up on this (I don't know how you guys watch these tv events live) and man that Choi KO was impressive as hell. Korean Superboy's got power.

Getting caught up on this (I don't know how you guys watch these tv events live) and man that Choi KO was impressive as hell. Korean Superboy's got power.

I just go on GAF during the endless commercial breaks. They are brutal

And yeah man Choi got some grenades in those hands

The FS1 cards always have insane commercial breaks because the UFC is FS1's most watched content by a landslide. The channel makes the majority of its money from these UFC cards so they pack this shit full of ads

These TUF Finales are the worst. They really need to cut out all of this bullshit filler. It's bad enough that there are advertisement breaks, but add in the Lifetime Channel bios and UFC 200 ads, and the main event feels like it's hours away.

These TUF Finales are the worst. They really need to cut out all of this bullshit filler. It's bad enough that there are advertisement breaks, but add in the Lifetime Channel bios and UFC 200 ads, and the main event feels like it's hours away.

Non-PPV events need to make money somehow, and promote PPVs

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
When you get 200 through the UFC app (got it on my TV to watch in 4K) can you jump in at any time and start from the beginning? And also do they have the prelims on there? tbh I'm just hyped to have it in 4k.

I don't think Sanchez is doing badly. Rountree has some deficiencies that'll get exposed over and over, though. More than anything, these FS1 events just remind me how much I want Stann to replace Joe Rogan if/when he retires from UFC commentating.

Levito

Banned
When you get 200 through the UFC app (got it on my TV to watch in 4K) can you jump in at any time and start from the beginning? And also do they have the prelims on there? tbh I'm just hyped to have it in 4k.

Yes you can watch from the beginning or watch live. The first set of prelims are on fight pass, the other set on TSN.

ron_bato

I don't know why Sanchez is not trying to create space and just unload on rountree here. Rountree's clearly gassed and has no ground game, why is he settling for positional dominance and these weak strikes.

At least he's only able to do this cuz Roundtree has no td defense or ground game. Hopefully he just loses to actual UFC fighters. Holy shit, I forgot what it was like having Fitch in the UFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom